Wednesday, April 11, 2007

sin_yes_123

sin_yes_123: Hi
Artemis: hello
sin_yes_123: Hi there,
Artemis: yes, again hello
sin_yes_123: Whats up. who are you
Artemis: nothing, what do you mean who am i, i got an IM from you that said hello and i said hello back
sin_yes_123: Oopps ok, now I remember you
sin_yes_123: I found your pictures so hot and I am living in Raliegh too
Artemis: oh, ok
sin_yes_123: So you have 5 min to chat now?
Artemis: i guess
sin_yes_123: I love this because it is like a blind date
Artemis: blind date?
sin_yes_123: Havent you heard of Blind Date?
Artemis: yeah but if you think this is like a blind date, then you must not get out much
sin_yes_123: Oh I did have some blind dates but now that I am engaged it is not possible
Artemis: i'd say not
Artemis: that would be sleazy
sin_yes_123: I see you are married too
Artemis: yes i am
sin_yes_123: So that is fun, we dont need to be worried about chaeting but we can have fun here
sin_yes_123: What you do for living?
Artemis: european returns manager
sin_yes_123: What is that? is a company
Artemis: for a telecommunications company
sin_yes_123: Oh ok, are you at work now??
Artemis: i am working from home at the moment
sin_yes_123: Even better
sin_yes_123: But I am at work now
Artemis: ok
sin_yes_123: What you do in your free time?
Artemis: drink
sin_yes_123: Thats it
sin_yes_123: Me too, love wine red wine
Artemis: i dont care for wine
sin_yes_123: What do you care for
Artemis: vodka
sin_yes_123: Now you are talking . . .
sin_yes_123: Do u have children?
Artemis: i dont discuss things like that with strangers
sin_yes_123: oh, ok, Sorry, I thought we could be friends
Artemis: maybe, but you are a stranger
sin_yes_123: I see
sin_yes_123: What would you like to talk now?
Artemis: i dont care
sin_yes_123: just you lead this time
sin_yes_123: Do you like to talk about politics, geography, liturture, sex, music, love?
Artemis: no, i dont know, just stuff that comes up
sin_yes_123: OK,
sin_yes_123: DO you enjoy your life?
sin_yes_123: Hallo?
Artemis: i enjoy it quiet well
sin_yes_123: Good, what do you like the most from it?
Artemis: the day to day, my husband, and all our friends that we hang out with every friday night
sin_yes_123: Good,
sin_yes_123: I love the time I peacefuly sit in front of my TV and watch a movie while I am drinking wine
Artemis: good enough
sin_yes_123: I also enjoy talking and chating like now with you
Artemis: again good enough
sin_yes_123: What do you like the least in your day to day life
Artemis: blow my nose
sin_yes_123: LOL
sin_yes_123: Do you read books?
Artemis: sometimes
sin_yes_123: Do you enjoy people flirt with you?
Artemis: if i know them i dont care
sin_yes_123: You dont care or you enjoy?
Artemis: i dont care
sin_yes_123: Hmm,
sin_yes_123: What does turn you on usually in day to day dealing with people
Artemis: turn me on? with people daily?
sin_yes_123: yes
Artemis: what do you mean
sin_yes_123: For example if you see a man then he turns you on is it because you liked his dress, his body? his gentleman behaviour? his voice? his flirting?
Artemis: I don’t look for people to turn me on daily.
Artemis: or weekly
sin_yes_123: But what if you did
Artemis: or otherwise
Artemis: i dont play the WHAT IF game
sin_yes_123: So you never been turned on by any man even in movies???
Artemis: i dont think like that, i am not wired like that
Artemis: i dont look for ways to be horny
sin_yes_123: ok, because you are so hot as I see your pictures, hot body and I am assuming there are lots of people out there flirting with you all the time
Artemis: and i am married and if i dont know them i pay them no mind
sin_yes_123: good for you, you are hot girl and good person
Artemis: i am what i am , i am married and that is my focus, my husband
sin_yes_123: I am jelous
sin_yes_123: Can I also ask you a personal question
Artemis: you can ask whatever you want, i may not answer
sin_yes_123: ok then forget it
Artemis: ok
sin_yes_123: So how long you being in Love with your husband
Artemis: 3 years
sin_yes_123: He is so lucky to have you
Artemis: no, i am the lucky one
sin_yes_123: WOW
sin_yes_123: Even I am more Jelous now
sin_yes_123: Why
Artemis: he is totally wonderful
Artemis: takes total care of me
sin_yes_123: is it because of he knows how to treat woman?
Artemis: rubs my back, brushes my hair
Artemis: buys me shiny things
Artemis: takes me nice places
sin_yes_123: OOOOHHHHHHHHH Good for him
sin_yes_123: good sex I assume?
Artemis: thats personal
sin_yes_123: Oh god , common, I wanted to talk about that a little, just answer one question and I will shut up
sin_yes_123: ok?
Artemis: i will not discuss my private life with strangers
sin_yes_123: how often you have sex? thats all I need to know
Artemis: 80 times a day...... wtf does it matter to you
sin_yes_123: What if I visit you somewhere and introduce myself? then I wont be stranger to you any mre
sin_yes_123: =)
Artemis: why does every fucking dude have to go to the damn sex bullshit
sin_yes_123: Oh god you dont know life is coming from there, dude
Artemis: and no you will not VISIT me anywhere
sin_yes_123: ok
sin_yes_123: Sorry
sin_yes_123: I am going to stop talking now
Artemis: yeah good luck with your marriage
sin_yes_123: I wish I could be more fun for you
Artemis: i dont have to look elsewhere
sin_yes_123: with this horrible attitude, he must have been doing you so hard every night
Artemis: god you’re an idiot, like i said good luck with your marriage, your future wife is getting a real gem
Artemis: trying to talk sex with strangers on the internet
Artemis: dumbass
Artemis: bubye
sin_yes_123: That is ok, but dont count on your marriage too, look around you and get real

No comments: