Tuesday, April 03, 2007

thickone4unow One week later

thickone4unow: Good afternoon. John 38 triad NC webcam. How are you today?
Artemis: you've hit me before, idiot
thickone4unow: webcam? where in nc?
Artemis: I am guessing your penis is as short as your memory… very disappointing
thickone4unow: my friends tell me thick no becouse pennis but muscles
thickone4unow: thick body
Artemis: wow, kind of like that crap between your ears, useless muscle
Artemis: no good to anyone at all?
Artemis: just crap
thickone4unow: where in nc? webcam?
Artemis: your skull is the only thick thing you have
Artemis: bubye
thickone4unow: wanna see
Artemis: what do you think? really? just how sorry are you, how lonely, how desperate are you for somebody to look at your ridiculous nuts? because I am not pitiful, or lonely, or desperate to look at anyone other than my husband.
thickone4unow: let me see you on cam please
Artemis: F U C K N O
thickone4unow: please

No comments: