Thursday, April 12, 2007

frontage60626

I swear I am not making this crap up.


frontage60626: ok i won't give you an accolade
frontage60626: i am david and maybe you can give me one?
Artemis: give you one?
frontage60626: you made comment on your dprofile that i ought not say nice tits
frontage60626: well i won;t even though you happen to like them and show them (I am not showing my tits, I have on a low cut top, however you can read anything into anything if you really want to)
frontage60626
: what i thought is you might give me a nice one if you were to see me
frontage60626: what do you think?
frontage60626: a bit quick yes/

Offers a cam view, I decline.

Artemis: na, i dont look at strangers
frontage60626: okay not a problem i just wanted to share with you something nice to look at
Artemis: your nice to look at?
frontage60626: i have been told by many that i have a beautiful penis to look at
(really, are these things of beauty?)
frontage60626
: let alone touch, kiss, etc (retch)
frontage60626: is that direct enough? (and vomit)
Artemis: wtf would i want to see that for
frontage60626: as you have beautiful breasts that you like to show i have something that i like to show
frontage60626: because we are human
Artemis: i am pretty sure i dont have SKANK WHORE on my forehead
frontage60626: that is not my definition sorry to say
frontage60626: but i have shared myself with a few and i do not condemn them or me
Artemis: Why would I, a married woman want to look at some strange dudes penis?
frontage60626: many women do, not sure why other then it pleasures them
frontage60626: and they share that pleasure, with me, and i get pleasure
Artemis: ewww
Artemis: sleazy
frontage60626: well sorry if you think so
Artemis: again i am married Not a Skank Whore
Artemis: move along
frontage60626: i guess it is all in the mind of the beholder
Artemis: and i am beholding my mind and mouth full of vomit
Artemis: now thanks
frontage60626: bye

In my mind he sounded like Barry White, and just for the record, I don't find that sexy either.

No comments: