Monday, February 06, 2006

He’s a Beg-onia, and "fb" does not stand for Fat Back

ken green: hi
Artemis: hello
ken green: ken here
ken green: how are you?
Artemis: I am fine
ken green: what are you up to
ken green: ?
Artemis: working
Artemis: you
ken green: home
ken green: you looking?
Artemis: at what
ken green: a man?
Artemis: no, I am looking at my monitor right now and pulling some web update material to post live
Artemis: are you looking at a man?
ken green: for a man..sorry
Artemis: I have 2 questions. 1- Are you reader and 2- do you smoke dope, 'cause you seem to have a short term memory problem. We have chatted before, recently too.
ken green: i know
Artemis: oh ok
ken green: im good
ken green: with memory
Artemis: good?
Artemis: oh ok
ken green: you seem to be a little upset
Artemis: no, I thought it funny
Artemis: that you asked again
Artemis: and so soon
ken green: why not?
Artemis: why not what
ken green: ask again
ken green: any pic in the box?
Artemis: yours is, yes
ken green: about yours?
Artemis: you don’t see my owl?
ken green: no pic in your box
Artemis: there is an owl wearing a sombrero, its funny, too bad you can’t see it (http://users.adelphia.net/~steven_kawski/owls.html funniest dang thing I have ever seen)
ken
green: i know
ken green: i wanted to see you
Artemis: it’s in my profile
Artemis: I like the owl
ken green: saw them youre beautiful
Artemis: he is my friend
ken green: fb?
Artemis: that’s in the profile too
ken green: what?
Artemis: all the info you seek
ken green: what info you think i seek?
Artemis: if I have a boyfriend or not geez, this is like 20 questions
Artemis: you just asked that, that is how I know what you seek
ken green: im asking if youre available
Artemis: and in my profile, if you read it, it says: Marital Status: Long-term Relationship then I even put: Latest News: If your profile is blank, don’t bother me. NO I am not BI. NO I am not into S&M or Bondage. And NO, I don’t want to see your penis. I am in an exclusive relationship
ken green: all i wanted to know is if you looking for a fb
Artemis: so you are hoping I am a skank?
ken green: no
ken green: that you wanna play a littlew
Artemis: ? what?
ken green: dont get mad
Artemis: I don’t know exactly what you are asking
ken green: what?
ken green: how come?
Artemis: spit it out dude
Artemis: wtf are you talking about
ken green: sex
Artemis: you do hope I am a skank
ken green: a little
ken green: with me
Artemis: why are you begging? That’s very unattractive
Artemis: and very sad
Artemis: but not sad enough for a pity fuck
ken green: what do you mean?
Artemis: you see this "And NO, I don’t want to see your penis. I am in an exclusive relationship “that means NO, yet you still persist, that is the very definition of begging
ken green: forget it
Artemis: already did

No comments: