Tuesday, January 31, 2006

tourwout again...

This is the third time in under 10 days this guy has hit on me.
Somehow he was able to purchase a compy, get on the internet, download Yahoo, type in some criteria and randomly find me, so how can he be this stupid? Boggles the mind don’t it!




tourwout: hi
Artemis: ?
tourwout: 40m,nc
Artemis: and?
tourwout: usa
Artemis: ok
tourwout: and u?
Artemis: OMG
Artemis: you really are that ignorant
Artemis: CAN YOU READ?
Artemis: HELLO, WTF do you think a profile is for?
tourwout: ur profile
tourwout: ?
Artemis: you have hit on me so many times now
Artemis: assbag
tourwout: haha
tourwout: so amazing profile,lol
Artemis: ?
tourwout: I m scared of u,;P
Artemis: why
tourwout: u say u r not hooker now, and u r in a relation
Artemis: OMG you are illiterate, you really can not read
Artemis: I apologize
tourwout: kidding
tourwout: J
Artemis: illiteracy is not something to make fun of
tourwout: u like assfucking
Artemis: you are to stoopid to fuck…
tourwout: maybe cos of languag
tourwout: I ma polish guy
(Perpetuating a stereo type?)
tourwout
: sure
tourwout: ur cam is on?

No comments: