Monday, January 30, 2006

Hot guy returns

tourwout: hi
Artemis: hi
tourwout: how r u?
Artemis: well
tourwout: cool
tourwout: what up?
Artemis: just work
tourwout: at home
Artemis: work from home?
tourwout: i mean u work from home,lol?
Artemis: no that was a question; I was asking you if you work from home
tourwout: no
tourwout: i have a big cock for u
Artemis: did i ask for 1?
Artemis: you are NOT a reader are you?
tourwout: u want one?
tourwout: i m a fucker,mmm
Artemis: did you read my profile?
Artemis: you idiot
tourwout: yes
tourwout: yes
tourwout: u bitch?
Artemis: to assbags I am
tourwout: i love to fuck ur ass,mmm
Artemis: this site needs an idiot filter
tourwout: hahha
Artemis: besides you have already hit me before
Artemis: did not work then either
Artemis: do you want to see how stupid you look/read?

I inserted the link to HIS Assbaggery, he never responded…

No comments: