Thursday, January 12, 2006

Too many big wurds for me to understand

I guess this would be the other end of the spectrum, correct grammar and spelling, but very creepy.

maxbrushstroke: Classic throughout. Missing you...
Artemis : hi
maxbrushstrokes: Hello... How are you? Happy New Year!!!
Artemis : very happy
maxbrushstroke: Good, I'm happy for you...
maxbrushstroke: You deserve to have your physical beauty and sensuality be perpetuated through art!
Artemis : pardon me?
Artemis : what?
maxbrushstroke: You are a gem, and I have consistently stated that to you...
maxbrushstroke: ... that you deserve to be the subject matter of a work of art...
Artemis : o
Artemis : k
maxbrushstroke: ... remember? I'm your "favorite" artiste!
maxbrushstroke1: The studio you wouldn't visit because it wasn't "public"!
Artemis : I know
maxbrushstroke: Your overall demeanor, as conveyed through this medium, comes across as one that is craving for artistic identification, admiration and appreciation...
Artemis : uh? How’s that?
Artemis : what did I say or do?
maxbrushstroke: It's your physical features and seductive body language... all in a classy manner
Artemis : might it be because of the person taking the picture?
maxbrushstroke: ... a disguised sense of innocence that I love...
Artemis : I did not think that was a disguise
maxbrushstroke: yes, there something to that, but you obliterate the presence of the photographer..
maxbrushstroke: is
maxbrushstroke: ... I know, it's something that you do naturally...
Artemis : I guess
maxbrushstroke: yes, I say it in a positive context...
maxbrushstroke: I have always been amused by your beauty and corporal expressiveness...
Artemis : I am really not an artsy type of person, therefore most of what you speak makes no sense to me.
maxbrushstroke: ... and I'm no prince charming, nor am I someone in your spectrum of romantic candidates, nevertheless I have always found hard/impossible to ignore your cyber presence...
maxbrushstroke: You not being "artsy type" has nothing to do with whether you understand what I'm talking about or not...
Artemis: okie dokie
maxbrushstroke: You still have an open invitation to visit my studio and see my art



That would be a NEGATORY GHOST RIDER

No comments: