Wednesday, January 11, 2006

My lips aint moving but my eyes said what!?!


pilloryjack: Hi there...just curious if you might be interested in some chat on BDSM, I live in Raleigh as well...
Artemis: BDSM?
pilloryjack: Bondage/Domination Dominant/submissive fun? I don't mean to be lude or anything...it's an interest of mine...
Artemis: I don’t think I listed that in my "interests", did i?
pilloryjack: No, perhaps I just saw a glint in your eye on your profile pic, that you might enjoy the naughtier side of fun...if I am wrong, I'm sorry.
Artemis: if I enjoyed it, I would post it

Different person same load of crap

mikeacarrera: i saw your profile picture and just wnated to compliment you
Artemis: ty
mikeacarrera: you're welcome
mikeacarrera: you have amazing beautiful and expressive eyes...
mikeacarrera: they say so much about you
Artemis: and what would that be?
mikeacarrera: that you're a warm, fun and caring woman...
mikeacarrera: they also say that you have a very sensual and open side
Artemis: they are liars then


The only few “looks” I can achieve with or in my eyes is as follows, in no particular order:

1) Drunk
2) Doe eyed
3) Not sober
4) Completely blonde
5) Irritated
6) inebriated
7) Stupid
8) Intoxicated
9) Sick
10) Under the influence
11) Tired
12) Last but not least De-runk


I am still waiting to be told they are like Olympic pools (like Bugs Bunny and Elmer Fudd) or so sensual, like Corinthian leather, only to be compared to the seats in a BMW sedan

No comments: