Tuesday, January 10, 2006

He's so HOT, he swears! In a caveman way

Tourwout: hello care to chat
Artemis: there is nothing on your profile?
tourwout: 40m,raleigh
tourwout: single
tourwout: very hot guy
Artemis: really
tourwout: handsome also
Artemis: really
tourwout: yes sure
tourwout: no pic on this damn pc
Artemis: aww too bad
tourwout: but,u'll see my pic soon
Artemis: you've seen all mine
tourwout: not yet
tourwout: show me all of u
Artemis: nope
Artemis: hell no
tourwout: a good guy (caveman traslation: oooh OOOH oooh OOOH)
Artemis: a good guy would not ask that
tourwout: i am a good guy but hot (caveman traslation: ooh OOH aah OOH oh)
Artemis: right
tourwout: a good and hot guy would ask
tourwout: yes tight
Artemis: a good hot guy would not have to ask
tourwout : i ask for the reason (caveman traslation: oh OOH aah OH oh)
tourwout: i keep secret and promise (caveman traslation: ooh AAH ah OH ooh)
tourwout: a real guy is me (caveman traslation: ooh AAH )
tourwout: i cant hear u
Artemis: what makes you think your penis soooo much better that all the rest thrown at me? humm do I look like I have problems getting penis?
Artemis: unless you are Brad Pitt or George Clooney bu-bye
tourwout: brad i gay i guess,lol (caveman traslation: me want brad)
tourwout: brad is gay i mean
tourwout: i'm staright (this is now up for debate)
tourwout: i have no abnormal penis at all (?)
Artemis: I am not currently looking for anything other what i already have (this is in my profile)
tourwout: i love to rub,suck,lick and fuck for a long time, and many times...i love to fuck ass too if i'm given (me love you long time?)
Artemis: thanks for playing
tourwout: what play?
tourwout: r u black or white/
tourwout: ?
tourwout: i have no preference at all (really? never would have guessed that)
tourwout: me white (caveman traslation: hooh HAAH )
tourwout: anyways...i gotta go
tourwout: see u nite and i'll show my pic (caveman traslation: hohoh AAH OHO)
tourwout: ok/
tourwout: bye

1 comment:

B said...

Only one to say about that: Hoogah raa!