Monday, January 09, 2006

Some folk’s thing a lot of themselves

suttons21: hello hun (Note to guys, don't call us Hun if you don't know us, or really even if you do)

suttons21: how are u doing today?
Artemis: hello
suttons21: how are u doing hun? (Attila The Hun maybe?)
suttons21: why say hello to just ignore?
Artemis: very busy
suttons21: ahhh, well I wont bother u then.....it would have spoken volumes about your character however to tell me that up front....and not just ignore a human being!
suttons21: and to think I was jealous of your long term relationship...due to the fact that you are very attractive, however now I pity your BF, due to how ugly you are on the inside!!!
Artemis: I don’t know you, you don’t pay my bills, you are not my top priority, deal with it, or not, I don’t care
Artemis: Oh never mind is see you are only 23, that explains everything.
suttons21: yeah, a 23 yr old that respects a person to acknowledge their existence and you, a grown women that doesnt, shame your parents failed to instill manners and common courtesy in your upbringing!
Artemis: I repeat: I don’t know you, you don’t pay my bills, you are not my top priority, deal with it, or not, I don’t care

No comments: