Monday, January 16, 2006

Technicality

tophat1973: Hi there!
Artemis : hello
tophat1973: How are ya
tophat1973: ..and what's up today?
Artemis : better
tophat1973: What was wrong?
Artemis : just work
Artemis : sinus issues
tophat1973: What sort of work do you do?
Artemis : transportation / logistics
tophat1973: I read that....
tophat1973: Wha tdo you do for fun?
Artemis : drink
tophat1973: WOW! You sound fun...is that it?
tophat1973: What do you do for fun WHILE drinking?
Artemis : like what are wanting to know here, I drink for fun, that includes a glass, vodka, tonic, ice and lime... there is usually some talking and laughing also
tophat1973: Sounds fun. Drinking tends to lead to sex for me.
Artemis : wow and you are a guy right, that is amazing, I have never heard of that before from a GUY
tophat1973: Im sure you haven't
Artemis : you have a penis and everything?
tophat1973: You mean to tell me that doesn't happen to you?
Artemis : not every one has the same result, some of us are different
tophat1973: And you count yourself among those?
Artemis : yes I can count
Artemis : I have fingers AND toes
Artemis : so 10 is my limit
tophat1973: Surprising to hear you have all 10, considering the company online
tophat1973: lotta freaks here
Artemis : company on line? You are currently my company online...
Artemis : are you missing things?
tophat1973: Not you and I...people generally
Artemis : oh, ok
tophat1973: Well, in any event, we should get naked together! (This is based on a few photos and the fact I drink, desperation is very unattractive.)
Artemis
: and why is that
tophat1973: It's fun (or funny, guys might need to take into consideration being laughed at, especially when you act this pathetic.)
Artemis : did you read my profile or just look at pictures?
tophat1973: I gave it a cursory glance...but mostly looked at pix
Artemis : are you a READER?
tophat1973: I mean,,,,it says you don't want to see my penis, but it says nothing about going beyond that. (She said “no way in hell. He heard “I want you to do me all night and ½ the day tomorrow, and then I will fix some snacks for your fiends who have arrived to watch football. I’ll keep your frosted mugs full of beer, WHILE I clean in a French maid uniform.)
tophat1973
: Yeah, I make a living reading....kinda
Artemis : it also says I am in a long term relationship
tophat1973: It does, but it also does not say that the relationship is highly exclusive. (How pathetic do you have to be to try to convince someone they want to have sex with you on a technicality?)
tophat1973
: ON a close reading, it leaves that open. (Now he decides to read closely)
Artemis
: wow, ok, now I know what I have to add..
tophat1973: Well, if you're not inclined to meet people for sex, yes.
Artemis : ok, read it now
tophat1973: See, that's not so much fun.
Artemis : and there is an option to say still looking, which I have NOT selected
Artemis : or just plain Looking
Artemis : not selected either
tophat1973: Well, have a nice day then. Nice talking to you.

My profile was amended.

No comments: