Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Scam, he came back

kenneth ndobu: hi
kenneth ndobu: hru?
Artemis : fine at work
kenneth ndobu: marry xmas to u
kenneth ndobu: u at work like u said
kenneth ndobu: right?
Artemis : what?
kenneth ndobu: never mind
kenneth ndobu: whats the name again lol?
kenneth ndobu: i'm kenneth
Artemis : Artemis
kenneth ndobu: oh
kenneth ndobu: nice to meet u again
Artemis : I guess
kenneth ndobu: display ur picx
Artemis : it is
kenneth ndobu: don't see it
Artemis : I don’t know what to tell you, its a monkey on display
kenneth ndobu: don't worry about it
Artemis : I’m not (duh)
kenneth ndobu
: so what about the thing we discus the last time?
kenneth ndobu: well just saw ur profile was wow
kenneth ndobu: u are wounderfull in it
Artemis :I will not give you my bank account #, are you stupid
kenneth ndobu: y?
Artemis : right, I am going to give you, a stranger, access to my millions (ok, hundreds, er, um, OK 10’s, happy?)
Artemis
: are you stupid? again I ask
Artemis : you can send me a certified check?
kenneth ndobu: pls this legal
kenneth ndobu: don't know what u thinking
Artemis : and I’ll deposit it, then you can hope I give it too you, CERTIFIED CHECKS ONLY BUDDY
Artemis: what moron would give a stranger access to their account? Really, how did I become so successful, you may ask, well, sir, NOT BY LETTING PEOPLE INTO MY ACCOUNT TO TAKE ME MONEY DUH!
kenneth ndobu: anyway it's ok don't wanna burder u at all this on this chat ("burder"?)
Artemis : so you wont send me a certified check? Or money order? For all your money?
Artemis : you could just put the money in a box and ship it to me
Artemis : I take cash
Artemis : hello?
kenneth ndobu: it's not funny with what u are saying at all couse i'm 3much serious about that transaction,but since u don't wanna talk about it,why don'y we chat on other issues
Artemis : no, I will accept a certified check, there is nothing funny about it, really I will

kenneth ndobu: ok
kenneth ndobu: listen fist i really wanna know if u can cash the check and be trusted?
Artemis : of, course
Artemis : why would you not? You asked me because you trusted me right?
kenneth ndobu: 2,are u okay with ur persentage accorden to the letter that was sent to u?
Artemis : sure
kenneth ndobu: ok good
kenneth ndobu: give me ur home adress and ur phone as to be reaching u fother
BUZZ!!!
Artemis : not going to give you my #
kenneth ndobu: u just have to give me ur number as to reach u as it's going
kenneth ndobu: well u can stop if burder with this (OK this the second time the word “burder” has been used, its makes me think of burgers, which makes me hungry)
kenneth ndobu
: that's if ur mind say no to it (What part of “NO” did this dude miss)
kenneth ndobu
: i can fause u ( “fause” This may have been an obscene gesture, or not, may have been just stupidity? The world may never know)
kenneth ndobu
: but it's legal
Artemis : fause u? What is that?
kenneth ndobu: no i'm just trying to let u know every thing about this transaction is truthfull and legal
kenneth ndobu: but i can do with out ur number mrs
Artemis : well I did a Google search for Assurance Bank Limited here in Nigeria, there is nothing in it
Artemis : so it does not exists
kenneth ndobu: well let's just be the friends we've always been if this transaction is gonna make u hate then let's cut it off (We go way back, all the way to yesterday)
Artemis
: send me a link to the home page
kenneth ndobu: u have to belive me
kenneth ndobu: thats all
Artemis : you are an idiot
kenneth ndobu: ty ( I called him an idiot and he says Thank you?)
Artemis
: no no ty
kenneth ndobu: well with all u've said
kenneth ndobu: i still know what i'm talking about
kenneth ndobu: any can we just chat on other issue? (There is no end in sight)
kenneth ndobu
: couse i'm not really to miss u chat because of one transaction or the other (Um, what?)
kenneth ndobu
: are u there?
Artemis : I am still trying to find ANY record of this bank
kenneth ndobu: baby 4get if u don't belive (BABY!?!?)
kenneth ndobu
: ok
Artemis : SEND ME A LINK
kenneth ndobu: pls would u do that 4me?
Artemis : NOW
kenneth ndobu: baby i'm trying that too (AGAIN WITH THE BABY!??!)
kenneth ndobu
: but i can just get to the link
kenneth ndobu: but promiss u
kenneth ndobu: 1 thing
Artemis : why not
Artemis : why can you not just get the link
Artemis : and don’t call me baby, you don’t know me
kenneth ndobu: if u say so
kenneth ndobu: but i'm really to if u would let me
Artemis : let you what?
kenneth ndobu: know u more that u can imaging (!?@@%%@>< ewww)
Artemis
: in our previous chat I told you I was NOT single and you were to young
Artemis : even if I were single, I AM NOT SINGLE, you would STILL be to young
Artemis : how stupid are you
kenneth ndobu: and i made u understand that age is just a number
kenneth ndobu: is that how u say stupid to ever person
kenneth ndobu: or u just like saying
kenneth ndobu: i don't say that to people no mather what case it's
Artemis : I do when they don’t listen and I have to repeat myself, and you have proven that age is not just a # but a true determining factor, a true division between maturity and immaturity.
kenneth ndobu: baby do u reallt want me to know u or as to be ur friend? (OMG)
kenneth ndobu
: no just tell me
Artemis : neither
Artemis : go away
kenneth ndobu: ?

No comments: