Thursday, January 19, 2006

Creepy old guy again

maxbrushstroke: =)
Artemis : hello...
maxbrushstroke: Hello... how are you?
maxbrushstroke: Are you at work?
Artemis : as always
maxbrushstrokes2001: No Holidays for you?
Artemis : nope
maxbrushstroke: I guess "Logistics" are in high demand these days, good for you!
Artemis : everyday
maxbrushstroke: I wish I could plug some of it into my art through you...
Artemis : what? plug some of what?
maxbrushstroke: ... "plug" some of "logistics"...
Artemis : into art through me? what are you talking about
maxbrushstroke: ... into my art through your artistically inspirational features..
Artemis : what in the hell are you saying
maxbrushstroke: I assume your "logistics" sensibility filters through your body pores, therfore drawing/painting you would bring some of that stuff (logistics) into my art!
maxbrushstroke: Did you go to UNC-CH?
Artemis : no I went to UNC-D
(University of North Carolina in Dobson, or A.K.A. Surry Community College)
maxbrushstroke
: Ok...
Artemis : ok, you want me to sweat (through my pores), then you can paint an 18 wheel truck?
maxbrushstroke: ; )
maxbrushstroke: ... you mean a "36" wheel truck?
Artemis : 36?
Artemis : 19 w/ the spare
maxbrushstroke: I thought you were refering to a wheel for every year!
maxbrushstroke: Bad humor, sorry...
Artemis : uh, um, er, no
maxbrushstroke1: wow... very creative, excellent! A+
Artemis : for what, for someone who uses such big flowery words and so many of them, you make almost no sense whatsoever
maxbrushstroke: ty...
Artemis : i guess

No comments: