Friday, January 20, 2006

The Pretty Boy

prettyboy7746: I want to lick you from head to toe and front to back and everything inbetween mmmm (WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG)
Artemis
: what?
Artemis: pardon?
prettyboy7746: sorry when i saw your profile i had to say something..i know that was alittle to blunt
Artemis: I don’t know you, has that line ever worked?
prettyboy7746: i have never used it as a line
Artemis: you just did
prettyboy7746: well i know i did this time lol,,but no i never have
Artemis: and your only 25
prettyboy7746: well 28 now,,the photos are updated but not the profile
Artemis: I am 36, your about 8 years too young
prettyboy7746: lol,,, at this age i dont think that really maters
Artemis: And you obviously have no tack or class
Artemis: I am into quality not quantity
prettyboy7746: i dont need it

From my personal experience “pretty boy’s” who have to beg like this have small penis’s/penises/peni ?

No comments: