Saturday, January 21, 2006

I hope this is not your husband:

This is a long one, so it's going to be in 3 parts

raleighasian: hi
Artemis: hello
raleighasian: how are you?
raleighasian: where are you from?
raleighasian: ?
Artemis: NC
raleighasian: i am in raleigh
raleighasian: u?
Artemis: Raleigh also
raleighasian: what part, I am in the east side
Artemis: I am in RTP
raleighasian: thats cool
raleighasian: what do you do if you dont mindme asking?
Artemis: transportation and logistics
raleighasian: something I dont know how to do
raleighasian: I am a computer technician
Artemis: eh, mine is not hard
Artemis: lots of maps and routing guides
raleighasian: are you married, kids?
raleighasian: sounds easy
Artemis: divorced and 1 child
raleighasian: i have a 4 year old son
raleighasian: took him to disneyland over the weekend
Artemis: a weekend at disney, was that enough time to do anything?
raleighasian: no
raleighasian: need more time
raleighasian: but it was good enought for him
raleighasian: for now
raleighasian: how old isyour kid?
raleighasian: do you have any recent pic ofyou?
raleighasian: ?
Artemis: the ones on my profile are current
raleighasian: ok
raleighasian: what doyou like to do?
Artemis: eat, drink, sleep, play cards, curling, drink.
raleighasian: drink two times
raleighasian: do you meet anyone from on line?
Artemis: I have and he is wonderful
raleighasian: is
Artemis: match.com
raleighasian: oh
raleighasian: you still see him?
Artemis: everyday
Artemis: if at all possible
Artemis: he is a compy god
raleighasian: i dont think I can use that web page
raleighasian: site
Artemis: why not
raleighasian: i have meet people
raleighasian: because I am not single
Artemis: oh, thought you were, due to your prior comments
raleighasian: my prior comment
raleighasian: about my son
Artemis: well you said nothing about your status, but asked me about mine
raleighasian: hope its ok with you that I am talking with you
raleighasian: sorry
Artemis: however I did not look at your profile, I am sure it says "married" or "in a relationship" there, right?
raleighasian: yes
raleighasian: i think
Artemis: ok, my bad then
raleighasian: sorry, its say no answer
Artemis: you should change that!
raleighasian: usually I say yes when someone ask
raleighasian: did I offend you?
Artemis: no
Artemis: you have said nothing out of the way yet
Artemis: are you in fact Asian?
raleighasian: do you meet anyone else?
raleighasian: yes I am asian
raleighasian: have you dated one before?
Artemis: my pookie is Japanese, he's hot
Artemis: a few other guys but they ended up as friends
raleighasian: i see
Artemis: 4 or 5
raleighasian: i have dated one white girl in my time
raleighasian: would you meet anyone else?
raleighasian: how involved were you with them?
raleighasian: most of the people I dated was asian
Artemis: not very
Artemis: we went out a few times and just ended up as friends hanging out
raleighasian: do you meet any married men?
Artemis: 3 of them I still hang out with regularly
raleighasian: i have meet people and became friends
Artemis: I would never go out with a married man
Artemis: never ever ever
Artemis: ever
raleighasian: i would not expect you to
Artemis: well that is an odd question to ask
raleighasian: sorry, just wanted to know
Artemis: and what if I had said yes
raleighasian: i would not want to go out with someone else, but hang out have a good time is ok
raleighasian: i would say
raleighasian: that its cool if you do, but I am not looking for a girlfriend, but hanging out sometimes is ok
raleighasian: what would you say?
raleighasian: if I did ask?
Artemis: no, unless your wife was there too.
Artemis: then a Yes would be in order
raleighasian: just to hang out?
Artemis: the wife would have to be there
Artemis: I would be mad as hell if my husband went to hang out with some strange woman he had met on a chat site, that is just not normal
raleighasian: does your friend wife there as well?
raleighasian: have you dont anything with them?
Artemis: wait, none of my friends are married, a few have girlfriends and sometimes they come too, but I knew them, I know them all
Artemis: why are you asking if you are not interested?
raleighasian: i am interested, but I dont know if you are
Artemis: why would you want to meet some woman to hang out and not have your wife there?
Artemis: interested in what?
raleighasian: you
Artemis: you said you were not interested
raleighasian: i said i was not looking for a girlfriend
Artemis: what are you looking for then
Artemis: someone else to screw
raleighasian: why do you think that way?
Artemis: from what you are saying
Artemis: how else would I get that idea?
raleighasian: do you think I want to do that with you?
Artemis: duh
Artemis: why would you want to hang out with a woman you have never met with out your wife being there?
raleighasian: i dont know about doing that with anyone yet, because I dont know them.
Artemis: you make no sense at all, read back to what you have typed.......the whole thing
Artemis: one minute you say you would, the next you say no
raleighasian: and if I say I would want to do that, what do you say?
raleighasian: sorry, to make you confuse
raleighasian: i was saying that I dont know if I would do it becuase I dont know them. but I would like to hang out sometimes
raleighasian: you still with me?


By this point I am just banging my head on my desk.
STAY TUNED, SAME BAT CHANNEL, SAME BAT TIME FOR:
Part 2 and 3 to follow!

No comments: