Tuesday, January 24, 2006

The Husband part C

raleighasian: hi
raleighasian: how are yoU?
raleighasian: what you doing today>?
Artemis: working
Artemis: m-f 8am to 5pm
raleighasian: same here
raleighasian: what do yo udo?
Artemis: I work at @#$^**
raleighasian: really
raleighasian: thats cool
Artemis: how so
raleighasian: at least yo ugot a jon (And toilet paper too!)
raleighasian: some [eople dont
Artemis: you don’t?
raleighasian: I do, some people dont
Artemis: still board with your wife, still trying to find someone else to screw?
raleighasian: yeah why not
Artemis: I am still not stupid, so why are trying here again?
raleighasian: hmmmm, maybe jsut talking
raleighasian: forget it
raleighasian: u dont want tot alk its ok (Hey man gimme your tot's)
Artemis: or are you so stupid you forgot I told you no already?
raleighasian: yeah I know, I am not stupid, whats wroing with chatting
(Has yet to convince me of this, the stupid part.)
raleighasian
: why do you assume everything
Artemis: there is no point in talking to me I am not going to do anything with you ever….
raleighasian: ovisely (? I have ovaries?)
Artemis: there is no assuming when you spelt it out the last time we chatted.
raleighasian: and today is a dfferrent day
raleighasian: if you dontknow how to ahve a converstion, dont talk to me
(Not only can I have one, I can spell it, CONVERSATION)

Artemis: so you are mentally unstable? You change that fast just like that, overnight?
raleighasian: let me say to make you happy
(There is nothing this dude can possibly say to make me happy)
raleighasian
: yes I am
Artemis: I don’t know which is worse
raleighasian: you are right
raleighasian: about eveythign
Artemis: your poor wife
raleighasian: yes u are righgt
Artemis: I hope you never breed, well anymore
raleighasian: sorry
raleighasian: not with you (I am not sure why he ever thought he might be able too)
Artemis: duh, I already said no
raleighasian: did you not ehar what I said or read what I said, i fy ou dont know how to have a converstion, dont talk to me (CONVERSATION, man I still got it!)
Artemis: you care nothing of your wife or your child, you are willing to risk the stability of his home and family just to screw someone else, very selfish
raleighasian: u talking to me?
Artemis: I keep chatting because a man who is willing to do such a horrible thing deserves a beat down
raleighasian: go ahead and talk
raleighasian: I always listen to you
(We go way back you know, a whole 24 hours or so)
raleighasian
: helloo, talk
Artemis: No, I am done now, just wanted you to know why I kept chatting, and wanted you to know what POS (Piece Of Shit, just an FYI) I thought you were, have a nice life, good luck with destroying your childs life. Hope that works out for you.
raleighasian: thank you for you wisdom
raleighasian: ify ou dont know how to thave a conversation , please dont say anythign
(CONVERSATION, dayum I am on FI-YA today!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,

I am not sure if I am out of line for commenting, I know other people I comment to get mad at me for doing so. Anywho I just wanted to tell you that I absolutely love your blog and after a hard day at school and work it makes me smile. Your blog is my drug haha sorry maybe not that much, but I really do enjoy it. Please keep your posts coming because they do make me smile. Thanks for the uplift, and again I am sorry if I am out of line for commenting.

B said...

Our first comment! Fantastic. Yes, please feel free to leave your thoughts. This is meant to be fun, or at least a curiosity. And although it's just the "Arte Show" at the moment, we hope to pick up more conributors to this blog experiment as we go along.