Wednesday, January 25, 2006

“The Mutilation of Grammar”

Good Luck....

jeffy_roland: hi
jeffy_roland: are you doing?
jeffy_roland: what is your name?
Artemis: Artemis
jeffy_roland: what a lovely pciture you have,and alovely name
jeffy_roland: well am jeffy by name,but you can call me jeff
Artemis: okie dokie
jeffy_roland: well tell me about yourself,
jeffy_roland: ?
Artemis: nothing to tell, I work and eat and sleep and drink, you know the usual stuff
jeffy_roland: what about fun
Artemis: that was the drinking part
jeffy_roland: ok
jeffy_roland: well is good to talk to you.but are you married before?
Artemis: yes (First time)
jeffy_roland: but your profile is teeling you looking for a long term relationship
Artemis: no I am in 1 (Twice times)
jeffy_roland: and i want to be part of you ,if you let me?
Artemis: I am in a long term relationship (3rd time)
jeffy_roland
: now
jeffy_roland: ?
Artemis: yes I am in a long term relationship (4, 4 times!)
jeffy_roland: ok
jeffy_roland: can we talk as a friend?
Artemis: I guess
jeffy_roland: ok
jeffy_roland: can i add your to my list?
jeffy_roland: have add you now
jeffy_roland: but i get to go now,i will talk to you later
jeffy_roland: bye

Day 2 of “The mutilation”

jeffy_roland: hello
jeffy_roland: how are u doing today?
Artemis: what
Artemis: geez I just logged on
Artemis: hold on
jeffy_roland: ok


3 minuets pass...

jeffy_roland: how are u doing today?
Artemis: busy

3 more minuets pass...


jeffy_roland: how are you doing
jeffy_roland: am cool
jeffy_roland: u
Artemis: cool? Are you 15?
jeffy_roland: no
jeffy_roland: why do you ask?
Artemis: just sounded very 15ish
jeffy_roland: are you 14?
Artemis: No and I don’t act 14, I don’t use the "lingo" of a 14 year old either
jeffy_roland: bcos you like chidish (chidish, isn’t this some type of fish?)
jeffy_roland: you act like that
jeffy_roland: bcos you talk to much
Artemis: And what did I do to demonstrate that?
jeffy_roland: you talk to much
jeffy_roland: about your pirate stuff (ARRRRRG!)
Artemis: Again, you are not making any sense.
jeffy_roland: you did not make any sese too
jeffy_roland: by calling me 15th (15th is 1 better than 16th)
Artemis: Please explain “pirate stuff’
jeffy_roland: you act childish
Artemis: Again, you are not making any sense.
jeffy_roland: well who is not making sense between me and you,because the way you talk ,about you been married ,am not invited,annd whosoever want to come ,should write no to pirate,that is insane (Please take a moment to re-re-re-read this, just let it sink in)
Artemis
: read what you just typed.... WTF is that "should write no to pirate,that is insane"
jeffy_roland: yeah am talking about you (This line made me LOL)
Artemis: Nowhere in my profile do I have anything about a pirate, where is this coming from?
Artemis: "am not invited”? WTF is that? Invited to what
Artemis: Your mutilation of grammar is hilarious too


Granted I am not a grammatical genius, but this really goes above and beyond.

No comments: