Monday, January 23, 2006

I hope this is not your husband Part Deux

Artemis: there you go again... acting like you want too, but if I say “no” then you would say the same thing you did earlier, “well neither would and I “so this is pointless, you obviously have no idea what you want or you are to scared to admit it, or you just, I really don’t know what, playing a very stupid immature game…
raleighasian: =o)
Artemis: wtf is that for
Artemis: it’s not cute
raleighasian: ok to the point, I am looking fomr someone
Artemis: why
Artemis: what’s wrong with your wife
raleighasian: nothing is wrong
Artemis: can you afford another woman
Artemis: a good one is not cheap
raleighasian: true
Artemis: and an ex is even more expensive
raleighasian: you saying you are a good woman?
Artemis: I am ex-wife that alone has cost him thousands this year
Artemis: can you afford the consequences?
Artemis: child support alone is 800.00 a month
raleighasian: i never said I was leaving anyone
Artemis: I never said you would leave, I was implying she would
Artemis: if she found out
raleighasian: ok
Artemis: if you wanted to leave you would have already
raleighasian: you are right
raleighasian: i was looking I have not find anyone yet
Artemis: The problem is that I am not stupid…
How would you like it if she went out looking for someone else while still married to you because she was board with you? Don’t do what you don’t want done to you
raleighasian: i dont mind, I keep telling her to go out
Artemis: right and when gets a good boinking, and does not want you any more, you will be all happy and poop, right?
raleighasian: if she tell me that she wants another man what am I suppose to do?
Artemis: Get a divorce, not screw around while still married, duh…
raleighasian: you sayinf if I was divorice, you would go out with me?
Artemis: no, I would never screw around on my hunny bunny
Artemis: never ever ever ever
Artemis: You’re an idiot. I am done talking to you.
raleighasian: ok

No comments: