Sunday, December 30, 2007

Part 2 alex dn YaHoo id abest28




He threatens to put me on AFF (Adult Friend Finder)

alex dn: wanna see a real cock
Artemis: YES
Artemis: so i can post it on my blog
alex dn: whats ur blog
Artemis: give me this pix first
alex dn: come on
alex dn: wanna see it on cam
Artemis: no
alex dn: why
alex dn: my gf is here too
Artemis: http://assbaggery.blogspot.com/2007_12_01_archive.html
alex dn: she is one of ur friends
alex dn: lol
alex dn: nice
alex dn: ok
alex dn: i put u r pic on aff
alex dn: adultfriendfinder
alex dn: u can have fun
Artemis: you cant with out my consent and this is legal proof you don’t have that
alex dn: lol
alex dn: np
Artemis: i told you i would post this to a blog and you sent anyway
Artemis: this is legal proof
Artemis: so sorry for you
alex dn: as long as they r not my pic
alex dn: s
alex dn: that fine
Artemis: i see you are embarrassed that your fat ass is on my site
Artemis: awwww
alex dn: lol
alex dn: poor bitch
Artemis: i am not poor
alex dn: u r
Artemis: but a bitch yes, to those who beg for it
Artemis: like you an idiot
alex dn: lol
Artemis: i fart on you
alex dn: np
Artemis: pffffft
alex dn: listen
Artemis: no
alex dn: one of u r friend gave u my id
Artemis: not possible
alex dn: so have fun
Artemis: not at all
Artemis: if you knew any of my female friends i would have known your fat ass
alex dn: so
alex dn: go
Artemis: and i dont, i have only 5 girls that are friends and that are on my yahoo
alex dn: to aff .com
Artemis: only 5
Artemis: no no need
alex dn: u will see
Artemis: you are fat and i know why your wife left you
alex dn: ok
Artemis: you are fat and disgusting
alex dn: lol
alex dn: u will find
Artemis: my friend don’t date fat and or ugly
alex dn: i give u 5 min
alex dn: to delet my id
alex dn: from ur blog
Artemis: LOL you are embarrassed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Artemis: I WIN!!!!
alex dn: no
Artemis: YES I DO
alex dn: either way
Artemis: I THOUGHT YOU DID NOT CARE
alex dn: i put ur info
Artemis: i told i would post it!
Artemis: I TOLD YOU
alex dn: at aff
Artemis: AND YOU SENT IT WILLING
alex dn: so what u say?
Artemis: go for it
Artemis: ass
Artemis: i am not fat
Artemis: you are
Artemis: LOLOLOOOOLOLO
alex dn: ok
Artemis: OMG
Artemis: THIS IS THE MOT AWESOME AWSOME EVER
alex dn: agree
alex dn: so
Artemis: be careful who you fuck with from now on
Artemis: you never know
Artemis: ....
Artemis: LOL
alex dn: lol
Artemis: fat ass
alex dn: so
alex dn: r u deleting or not
alex dn: u have 3 more min
Artemis: you were embarrassed to see your fat ass on a website
Artemis: no i am no
Artemis: not
alex dn: ok
alex dn: see u then
Artemis: you knew and you sent anyway
alex dn: bye
Artemis: not my problem
Artemis: at all
Artemis: LOLOOLLOOOLOLOL

No comments: