Sunday, December 30, 2007

alex dn YaHoo ID abest28




alex dn: hi sweety
alex dn: how r u
alex dn: r u on aff
alex dn: now
Artemis: i am not your sweetie
alex dn: but
Artemis: but nothing
alex dn: wish u were
Artemis: N
Artemis: O
Artemis: I AM NOT NOR WILL I EVER BE
Artemis: I AM MARRIED
alex dn: whats up
Artemis: DUMB ASS
alex dn: oh sorry
alex dn: r u on aff
alex dn: i chatted with u there
alex dn: is that u r id?
Artemis: i don’t have "aff"
alex dn: ok
alex dn: maybe was another wom
alex dn: sorry
alex dn: d want to bother u
Artemis: k
Artemis: bye
alex dn: where r u
alex dn: r u married?
Artemis: had you read my profile you would know if i were or not
alex dn: let me see
Artemis: N
Artemis: O
alex dn: ok
alex dn: i watching ur pic
alex dn: on flicker
alex dn: r u realy 37
alex dn: u look much younger
Artemis: and.... what....
alex dn: u look in midd 20
alex dn: im 32
Artemis: and....
alex dn: wanna see my pic
Artemis: sure why not
Artemis: ok
alebx dn: did u get
Artemis: i did
alex dn: and...
Artemis: what
alex dn: im divorced
alex dn: lonly guy
Artemis: so i, a married woman should have pity on you
(sent a picture)
Artemis: lose 30 or 40 pounds first
Artemis: you are over weight
alex dn: me
alex dn: wanna see my body
alex dn: first
alex dn: then say it
Artemis: i saw it
Artemis: in that pix
Artemis: it was from head to your knees
Artemis: yea please show me more times
Artemis: yea please show me more to post on my website of ass hole that wont take no for an answer from a married woman who says no a thousand times
(another fat pix from a hotel which makes you wonder who took it and why from a hotel room, a cheap hotel room, I stay at expensive rooms and we don’t get this cheap ass crap in the room)
Artemis
: still fat
Artemis: i don’t like fat guys
Artemis: you are fat
Artemis: ewwwww
alex dn: lol
alex dn: how about this one
Artemis: lol now, woman will see your face and chat log that you are a low life that wants to fuck married women
Artemis: good luck with that
Artemis: bu-bye
alex dn: lol
alex dn: but u r hot
alex dn: how long u r married
Artemis: I AM MARRIED YOU SRUPID FUCK
Artemis: STUPID WASTE OF COD SACK
Artemis: MARRIED
alex dn: ok
alex dn: does ur hubby share u
Artemis: wtf kind of stupid are you
Artemis: even if he did i would not fuck stupid
Artemis: and you are stupid
Artemis: so no
Artemis: not you eve'a
Artemis: dumb ass
Artemis: geez

No comments: