Wednesday, September 19, 2007

loveiskimthao


loveiskimthao: hi
Artemis: hello
loveiskimthao: how r u?
Artemis: ok
loveiskimthao: can i see u?
Artemis: no
loveiskimthao: why?
Artemis: i dont know who you are
loveiskimthao: i have cam
Artemis: so
loveiskimthao: and pic
Artemis: there is no pix on your profile
loveiskimthao: i donot have pic in my profile
Artemis: and it says you are 21
Artemis: they are blank
loveiskimthao: i am 23 now
Artemis: dont you have any pictures that you did not cut from a catalog?
loveiskimthao: mean?
Artemis: they look staged, not natural
loveiskimthao: they are my pics
Artemis: ok
loveiskimthao: if u see my cam,u understand it
Artemis: na, no thanks
loveiskimthao: ok
loveiskimthao: now can i see U?
Artemis: i dont know who you are
loveiskimthao: what u want know that i tell u?
BUZZ!!!
Artemis: nothing, i will never know you.... i know my friends, you are not a friend, i know my siblings, you are not one of my siblings, i know my family, you are not a member of my family
BUZZ!!!
Artemis: WHAT
loveiskimthao: do u like see my cock?
Artemis: you cant read, can you?
Artemis: to stupid?
loveiskimthao: what?
Artemis: read my profile, idiot
loveiskimthao: do u like pussy?
BUZZ!!!
Artemis: you really can't read can you?
Artemis: i can't talk to you anymore, you are are not smart enough

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just typed assbaggery in front of blogspot.com thinking that there wouldn't be anything here and yet, there is.