Monday, September 17, 2007

brao_29


brao_29: hi, Zusa how r u 2day?
Artemis: ok
brao_29: ty
brao_29: 4 meet me now
Artemis: what?
brao_29: thank u for join in chat with me now
brao_29: I like u
brao_29: U r a very good women.
Artemis: how do you know that?
brao_29: Face is the index of mind and your profile indicates that Zusa.
Artemis: ok, if you say so
brao_29: lol
brao_29: r u busy now
brao_29: hi, r u there?
brao_29: why u mentioned that i don’t want to see your penis, and saying "nice tits"
brao_29: I would love to chat with u at any time. do come n join me okay.
Artemis: i had that statement in my profile because men have tried to show me their penis' and told me i had nice tits..... thats why
brao_29: what is the size of your tits? now I watched all your sites wonderful and abnormal sites u have. I like them all.
Artemis: did you just ask me the size of my tits?
brao_29: 's pl
Artemis: go suck a cock, assbag
brao_29: do u like that
Artemis: you seem to love sucking cock...
brao_29: I like to suck the boobs and as u wish
brao_29: and tits too.
Artemis: see you dont know me at all... stupid POS, bubye good luck with that
brao_29: why that much angry at me what I did wrong?
brao_29: what is POS ?
Artemis: POS = piece of shit
brao_29: I c.
brao_29: what did i wrong and why that much of angry. b cool Zusa
brao_29: u r so smily women and very strong enough and good looking.
brao_29: u only designed all the websites in uvr links? wonderful.
brao_29: do u like dolls ?I noticed that Black one is in our hand in your profile.
brao_29: Hi, Zusa respond me and chat with me, u only lead the chat pl.
brao_29: I like u so much.
Artemis: i dont like you at all, you are ignorant, crass, disgusting and pathetic
brao_29: Hi, Zusa, lead the chat, i am here for u.
brao_29: hi, I am sorry for this
Artemis: NO, i dont know any other way to say NO, NO I DO NOT LIKE YOU
Artemis: i dont like you at all, you are ignorant, crass, disgusting and pathetic
Artemis: GET IT?
brao_29: Hallo, r u there
Artemis: no i am not here, i am away
Artemis: dumb ass
brao_29: I am not receiveing anything from u. did u delet me fro m uvr list?
Artemis: yes i did
Artemis: bubye
brao_29: U r always appearing to me on my laptop.why do come openly. and answer me.
brao_29: this is not fair thing from uvr side? Isn't it?
brao_29: I have much patience to bear u Zusa, If u come then I bear u.
brao_29: Hi, u r playing with me. come let us play openly in chatting, this is not good at all.

No comments: