Wednesday, May 09, 2007

David Confidential YaHoo ID maninrtp

David Confidential: Hello, my name is David. I read your Yahoo Profile and noticed you are online. I am also in the Raleigh/Durham area and wanted to know if you could talk online for a few minutes.
Artemis: i guess
David Confidential: How is your day going?
Artemis: so far so good
David Confidential: Are you at work? I am.
Artemis: working from home today
David Confidential: that sounds nice
Artemis: it is
David Confidential: especially if you have the house to yourself.
Artemis: i guess
David Confidential: I am a purchasing manager, how about you?
David Confidential: can I add you as a friend
Artemis: european returns manager
David Confidential: So, you manage items being returned to Europe.
Artemis: yes
David Confidential: I live in Apex and work in Durham. How about you?
Artemis: live in raleigh and work in rtp until may 30th
David Confidential: What happens after May 30th?
David Confidential: I work only a few minutes from RTP.
David Confidential: I worked in RTP for 10 plus years before the company moved my department.
Artemis: i am quitting my job
David Confidential: Do you have another one to go to?
Artemis: no
David Confidential: I saw on your profile that you are married. Is that still the case?
Artemis: yes, if it weren't it would say otherwise
David Confidential: I know sometimes profile can have old information on it. I am married also.
David Confidential: So, do you plan to relax and enjoy the summer without having to work?
Artemis: pretty much, i have a few landscaping projects and getting our second house ready to sell
David Confidential: I am sharing my picture. Can you see it.
David Confidential: Hopefully you can see my picture now?
David Confidential: You are a beautiful woman
Artemis: no not really
David Confidential: can you see my picture?
Artemis: no
David Confidential: I will try to send it to you
David Confidential: Since you are married, I am curious if you may be looking. I am.
Artemis: ? for what?
Artemis: you’re married?
David Confidential: A discreet extra marital affair.
Artemis: oooh, you are one of those... I am not, i am not a skank ass cheating whore

No comments: