Friday, May 11, 2007

Ajay Bains YaHoo ID ajaybains2004

All i can say is... WTF!?!?



Ajay Bains
: wat r u doin rite now!
Artemis: working
Ajay Bains: in office or home!
Artemis: office, whats with all the "!"'s?
Ajay Bains: wat if ur boss catches u chatting on net!
Artemis: what about it
Ajay Bains: saw ur photo in ur profile,i must say u r beautifull!
Artemis: ty
Ajay Bains: r u havin a boyfren!
Artemis: did you read my profile?
Ajay Bains: married i gotit!
Ajay Bains: where r u from basically!
Artemis: basically! here! NC!
Ajay Bains: NC?
Artemis: NC!
Ajay Bains: sry my gk is poor
Artemis: North!Carolina!
Ajay Bains: ok!
Ajay Bains: may i add u in my fren list!
Artemis: I! dont! care!
Ajay Bains: kul!
Ajay Bains: sry a prblm occured
Ajay Bains: still dere?
Artemis: yes
Ajay Bains: so wats d time dere rite now!
Artemis: 10:20! am!
Ajay Bains: its 8pm here!
Ajay Bains: having kids?
Artemis: I! dont! discuss! my! personal! life! with! strangers!
Ajay Bains: ok bt i can discuss !!!!!!!
Artemis: what!
Ajay Bains: do u hav anyth 2 ask me
Artemis: no! i! dont!
Ajay Bains: woman and no questions ,strange!
Artemis: no! not! really!
Ajay Bains: k!
Ajay Bains: may i c u!
Artemis: no!
Ajay Bains: mmm i c!
Ajay Bains: do u wanna c me!
Artemis: no!
Ajay Bains: tell me 1 thing ,on which u'll say yes!
Artemis: what!
Ajay Bains: wen was d last time u said yes!!!!!!
Artemis: about! 4! seconds! ago!
Ajay Bains: dat was not 2 me!!!!!!
Ajay Bains: was it
Artemis: thats! correct!
Artemis: it! was! not!
Ajay Bains: so u r very carefull wid strangers!
Artemis: yes!
Ajay Bains: movies u like!
Artemis: horror!
Ajay Bains: dats kul!!!
Ajay Bains: im havin very horrifying luks,u'll like me 4 sure!
Artemis: what! are! luks!
Ajay Bains: u luk beautifull n i luk horrible!!!!
Ajay Bains: got it!
Artemis: ok!
Ajay Bains: fav actor?
Ajay Bains: k ur age
Artemis: joaquin! phoenix!
Artemis: my! age! is! in! my! profile!
Ajay Bains: oh,hes really gud!
Ajay Bains: i like him insignsn kadder 49!
Ajay Bains: ladder
Artemis: what!
Ajay Bains: isnt he d same guy who acted in the signs,gladiator n ladder 49!
Ajay Bains: fav sex position!!!!!!!!
Artemis: you! are! a! fucking! assbag!
Ajay Bains: o msry!
Ajay Bains:
Artemis: what! did! you! expect!
Artemis: dumb!ass!
Ajay Bains: jst wat hapnd!
Ajay Bains: i xpectd dat ans only!
Ajay Bains: so u r gone!
Artemis: why! would! i! want! to! talk! to! you!?
Ajay Bains: cmon,i said sry!
Ajay Bains: mistakes happen!
Artemis: i! dont! care!
Artemis: bull!shit!
Ajay Bains: cmon!
Artemis: go! annoy! someone! else!
Ajay Bains: believe mei'll never ever discuss dis kind of bulllshit again!
Ajay Bains: never wanted 2 annoy!
Ajay Bains: did u excused me!
Artemis: you! are! only! 20! there! is! nothing! to! talk! about!
Ajay Bains: cmon learn 2 believe!!!!!!!
Ajay Bains: o my GOD m feeling guilty!!!!!!pleassssssssssseeeeeee1
Ajay Bains: bt y???
Artemis: believe! what!
Ajay Bains: hey dont tell me 20 ,i turned 21 on25th march!
Ajay Bains: i told u 2 believe me,dat i wont ask u bulshit qsns again!
Ajay Bains: i mean i respect d fact dat u r married!
Ajay Bains: so m i excused!
Artemis: no!
Artemis: dont buzz me i am work
Ajay Bains: ok!!!!!!!
Ajay Bains: sry!
Artemis: wtf!
Ajay Bains: c how much u abused me!
Ajay Bains: it's u'r turn 2 say sry!
Ajay Bains: ok excused 4m my side !
Artemis: i! dont! care!
Ajay Bains: so do i!
Ajay Bains: oh poor eng,i meant neither do i!
Ajay Bains: hey r u realy angry wid me or jst busy wid ur work!
Ajay Bains: i think my tries r useless!!!!!! u r nt goin 2 budge
Ajay Bains: still here waitin 4 ur reply mam!

Day 2

Ajay Bains: hi!!!!!!!!!!!
Ajay Bains: still angry!!!!!!!!1 vor busy!!!!!!!!!

Day 3

Ajay Bains: dere's a proverb in hindi"if u wanna show disrespect 2 some body,d best way is 2 keep silence n dat's wat u r doin rite now!"

Ajay Bains: n believe me ,u r ver nice person bt i jst dont wanna b in touch wid u ! so tk k r n!!!!!!!! n u r out of my fren list!!!!!! now!!!!!!!!! take care BYE!

No comments: