Friday, March 09, 2007

pussy_police_spread_umm

pussy_police_spread_umm: Hi, I hope things are going well for you...Trey
Artemis: so far so good
pussy_police_spread_umm: you getting ready for the weekend
Artemis: no, I am at work
pussy_police_spread_umm: Ohh
pussy_police_spread_umm: lol
pussy_police_spread_umm: what is their to do in N.C. for enjoyment?
Artemis: pretty much the same thing there is in every other metor area
Artemis: bars, clubs, food
pussy_police_spread_umm: Hummm, yeah thats true
pussy_police_spread_umm: I see your married
Artemis: yeah
pussy_police_spread_umm: thats nice
Artemis: very
pussy_police_spread_umm: he's a lucky man - your a beatuiful woman
Artemis: i see your profile says "god-fearing" yet your screen name would sugest otherwise, what's up with that?
pussy_police_spread_umm: I was bored one night and wanted to spice things up a bit
Artemis: I am sure God is very pleased being associated with that
pussy_police_spread_umm: God knows my heart & spirit .... my fleash gets weak sometimes
Artemis: Well I guess being that you did not say your were a Christian he wont care
pussy_police_spread_umm: he cares - reguardless
pussy_police_spread_umm: he also forgives
pussy_police_spread_umm: and understands
Artemis: I mean if you were a Christian you kind of make a deal to represent him, outwardly and all
pussy_police_spread_umm: thats true
Artemis: Yeah god does forgive as long as you really try…. But if you do what ever when ever and just expect to be forgiven you may be on the wrong track. He knows if you really try.
pussy_police_spread_umm: yep
Artemis: Well have a good day and good luck with that, I really don’t care to converse with you any longer, the screen name really is disgusting and sends a clear message of what you are looking for.

1 comment:

B said...

One of the more...philosophical entries.