Friday, March 09, 2007

dick_the_hero Boost:

dick_the_hero Boost: hey honey!

Artemis: ?

Artemis: do i know you?

dick_the_hero Boost: no, we dont know each other

dick_the_hero Boost: actually i was searching for a matured friend, so called u up; can we be friends?

dick_the_hero Boost: WOW - u think a lot?

Artemis: what?

Artemis: think a lot of what

dick_the_hero Boost: that whether u should be my friend or not?

Artemis: and stop with hearts

dick_the_hero Boost: ok

dick_the_hero Boost: it spreads "LOVE"

Artemis: and dont call me honey

Artemis: i am not a child

dick_the_hero Boost: u like nothing of me

dick_the_hero Boost: but i do whole of u

Artemis: so far no

Artemis: but you do whole of me?? what?

dick_the_hero Boost: like

Artemis: wtf are you saying

dick_the_hero Boost: i said i like all of u

dick_the_hero Boost: atleast as much as i get from ur prof.

Artemis: how can you? you dont know me

Artemis: prof? you mean profile?

dick_the_hero Boost: i do know u a lil bit from ur prof.

dick_the_hero Boost: profile

Artemis: and what did you read

dick_the_hero Boost: "If your profile is blank, don’t bother me. NO I am not BI. NO I am not into S&M or Bondage. And NO, I don’t want to see your penis, and saying "nice tits" is NOT an accolade."

Artemis: and your profile is...........?

dick_the_hero Boost: my profile is what?

Artemis: "If your profile is blank, don’t bother me.

dick_the_hero Boost: u wont get anything in my profile

dick_the_hero Boost: its in 360

dick_the_hero Boost: u know 360

dick_the_hero Boost: ?

dick_the_hero Boost: ur font is too small, cant make bigger than that?

dick_the_hero Boost: just joking

dick_the_hero Boost: the very first thing i like is "37"

Artemis: so

dick_the_hero Boost: so means?

dick_the_hero Boost: the 2nd thing is that u r "married"

Artemis: So you are saying that you are so pitiful and disgustingly pathetic that you have to beg older married women, hoping that they are board with their husbands and that they are wretched cheating skank whores?

dick_the_hero Boost: OH GOD !!!

dick_the_hero Boost: i had no such intentions

Artemis: hit the nail on the head eh?

dick_the_hero Boost: actually i am going to get married within next few months

dick_the_hero Boost: so

dick_the_hero Boost: Please

dick_the_hero Boost: sorry if i am wrong somewhere

dick_the_hero Boost: but we never want to think of any other lady in that sense

Artemis: Well when you come across as a total fucking sleaze bag don’t be surprised to be treated like one.

dick_the_hero Boost: treated like what?

Artemis: fucking sleaze bag

dick_the_hero Boost: and what is that?

Artemis: a piece of crap

Artemis: you

dick_the_hero Boost: tell me something - did i say anything bad to u till now?

dick_the_hero Boost: then y r u?

dick_the_hero Boost: would u speak to ur younger brother in the same manner?

dick_the_hero Boost: and one more thing, i called u up because i am into a lil bit problem my parents created for me, i thought that someone elder may give me some suggestion to get out of it - thats the main reason of calling u, and thats why i liked very much that u r married

Artemis: then why did you drop stupid hearts and kissy crap

Artemis: that is bull shit

dick_the_hero Boost: it was just fun

dick_the_hero Boost: it is copied to my mouse

dick_the_hero Boost: and now i think u have got it

Artemis: got what?

dick_the_hero Boost: why i called u up

Artemis: no

dick_the_hero Boost: what no

Artemis: NO I DO NOT GET WHY YOU "CALLED ME UP"

dick_the_hero Boost: atleast no because some of ur parts can be seen through that pic

dick_the_hero Boost: no = not

dick_the_hero Boost: i only like elder women

dick_the_hero Boost: i just want u as my friend

dick_the_hero Boost: will u be my friend?

Artemis: why do you only like older women....makes no sense are you gay or bi?

Artemis: i have no answers to any of life's questions

dick_the_hero Boost: bi - but hows that linked with younger or older women

dick_the_hero Boost: ok

dick_the_hero Boost: ask me anything

Artemis: i have no questions for you, you are too young to know anything of value to me

dick_the_hero Boost: u mean i dont have any value

Artemis: not to me you dont

dick_the_hero Boost: and one more thing, y cant a guy like older women?

Artemis: you can

Artemis: but it has to be a 2 way street

Artemis: or its useless

dick_the_hero Boost: one day it will be

dick_the_hero Boost: actually my parents are forcing me to get married to lil girl whom i have never seen or spoken to

Artemis: you'll be fine

Artemis: she'll be fine

Artemis: or you can move

dick_the_hero Boost: but i love completely a diff. type of life partner and she is extremely conservative

Artemis: either shut up or leave

dick_the_hero Boost: u dont want to speak to me?

Artemis: if you are too spineless then you get what you deserve, and yes i do talk to my brothers like that and my mother and my child

Artemis: and my friends

dick_the_hero Boost: am i ur friend?

Artemis: you are sad

Artemis: and pathetic

dick_the_hero Boost: and u use that word "f*****g" in front of everyone?

Artemis: i meant i talk to EVERYONE LIKE THAT

Artemis: not my child you idiot

Artemis: duh

dick_the_hero Boost: ya

dick_the_hero Boost: then u r nice person

Artemis: get married or fucking leave either was shut the fuck up and stop bitching

Artemis: no one wants to hear you cry

Artemis: now go away

dick_the_hero Boost: i am not crying

dick_the_hero Boost: i am watching pics

dick_the_hero Boost: nice pics - i collect guyz (good looking) pics

dick_the_hero Boost: do u have pics of guyz?

dick_the_hero Boost: u there?


dick_the_hero Boost: hello


dick_the_hero Boost: ur hairs r gorgeous














all4it513: Loved your profile!..

I will be relocating to the Cary area on Feb, 10th!..from Cincinnati. I'm very interested, so I figured I would be very blunt and honest. Looking for some no games, uninhibited, spontaneous, sweaty, wet, loud adult fun...lol. (How is that for blunt?) Hope there is an interest...I don't know anyone in the area. Shoot me a message back either way! Hope your interested...I look forward to hearing from you soon! Again, you are incredibly sexxxy!!...

Artemis: i am married

No comments: