Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Truth or Ass?

ncvarinamale: Hiya! Raleigh here too...how are ya?
Artemis: hi
ncvarinamale: hey there...what brings you on this time of day?
Artemis: I work and my vendors and customers are on here, easy to keep up
Artemis: a friend of mine had the same quote as you do
ncvarinamale: ohok...i'm at work too..ssshhh.....so we both have to be good huh? LOL....what kind of vendors and customers? are you in inside sales too??
ncvarinamale: really?
Artemis: no transportation and logistics
ncvarinamale: ohok...cool
ncvarinamale: do you know where that quote of mine and your friend's come from?
ncvarinamale: it's NOT dirty..lol
Artemis: no, but he is very athletic, Lance Armstrong?
ncvarinamale: D'OH!! lol....yep
Artemis: well #$[1]s tri-athlete and huge Lance fan, so it was not a hard one for me
ncvarinamale: very cool...you know....i dont follow international bike racing at all..but when the Tour comes on..i get soooooo addicted...lol
Artemis: I could not care less about any of that stuff
ncvarinamale: lol...me either..until it comes on..lol..hey..want to play a game that we both prob played as kids?
Artemis: and what would that be
ncvarinamale: Truth or dare...well..to be honest mostly truth since we are both online..lol
Artemis: ok
ncvarinamale: cool
ncvarinamale: t or d ?
Artemis: hum, what is T and what is D
Artemis: ooh
Artemis: truth or dare
Artemis: never mind me, I am blonde
ncvarinamale: rriiiiggghhhhh..lol...oh you're fine...
ncvarinamale: right...geeeesh can't type today
ncvarinamale: so..
ncvarinamale: t or d ?
Artemis: Truth and I will use my judgment as to weather or not I will answer
ncvarinamale: fair enough
ncvarinamale: what is the wildest thing you have ever done? something that would make me say oh my god..lol
Artemis: I got this tattoo last weekend
Artemis: ----> (a picture of my tattoo was up)
ncvarinamale: yeah i see that....what does it mean?
Artemis: it’s a drunken monkey
ncvarinamale: aaahhhh...yes of course...lol
ncvarinamale: ok....truth me..but it cna't just be "and you?"..lol
Artemis: ok, so are you really married
ncvarinamale: yes...will be "seperated" after christmas..but even then i will still be married..lol
ncvarinamale: t or d ?
Artemis: t
ncvarinamale: who is your one "gimme"? the one that if he becomes available it's just sort of understood that you would hook up wiht him whether you were involved or not? for instance...a lot of women't "gimme" would be someone like Brad Pitt
ncvarinamale: women's
Artemis: wow, I am far too happy where I am, no "gimme" needed, even if he never would find out
ncvarinamale: mine would be a YOUNG Ann Margaret...lol...so guess i don't have one either..lol
ncvarinamale: truth me
Artemis: ok my turn
Artemis: did you ever screw around on your wife?
Ncvarinamale: no
Artemis: good for you
ncvarinamale:has SHE on ME? that's another story and hence the seperation...
ncvarinamale: t or d ?
Artemis: t
ncvarinamale: if money were no object where would you go and what would you be doing?
Artemis: Madagascar scuba diving with my honey boo.
ncvarinamale: very nice...
ncvarinamale: truth me
Artemis: ok, I am going home, have a nice evening
ncvarinamale: uh...ok....
ncvarinamale: are you a moaner or a screamer?
Artemis: why would you be so stupid as to ask a stranger that?
Artemis: saved the assbaggery for the end I see.
ncvarinamale: yeah...that's me...assbaggeries R US...yessiree bob..true dat...yeppers..you bet your skippy...
Artemis: Great
ncvarinamale: Actually...I'm just killing time here at work....if that offends you...it was not my intent..i was just having some fun to break up the boredom
Artemis: but that was our right wrong
ncvarinamale: uh....huh?
Artemis: why is that your business, why do you need to know that, why would you want to know that?
ncvarinamale: because it's a truth...that is the nature of the game...to reveal the real truth...
ncvarinamale: and to try to win the game
Artemis: that was more personal than truth, why do most men think that is ok?
ncvarinamale: why do most thin it's not..?
ncvarinamale: sorry....why do most women think it's not?
Artemis: there is plenty of room in the profile section to put such information if I wanted it known

No comments: