Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Last of the dang creepy old dude, I hope.

maxbrushstrokes2001: ... J
Artemis: yes
maxbrushstrokes2001: Hey... thinking about you every now and then, hope you are doing well...
Artemis: ok
maxbrushstrokes2001: You are a gem!
Artemis: ok
maxbrushstrokes2001: I think you are worthy of being perpetuated through... notwithstanding that I know you don't care much of that fact...
maxbrushstrokes2001: ART!
Artemis: there you again using big words that are ridiculous
maxbrushstrokes2001: ... sweety, words are never "ridiculous", other than the word ridiculuos itself!
Artemis: wtf does that even mean
maxbrushstrokes2001: J
Artemis: it’s not funny or cute
maxbrushstrokes2001: I know, you are!
Artemis: You are either in the wrong time period or from another county and culture and do not realize that this is just not the way we talk ‘round here
maxbrushstrokes2001: I think quite the opposite is true...
Artemis: I find no charm in it at all, I’d rather you just leave me alone. I find you and your “language” creepy.
maxbrushstrokes2001: Ok... np

No comments: