Tuesday, February 21, 2006

3some

desire_serve: enjoying the morning?
Artemis: so far, so good
desire_serve: cool! I’m in Chapel Hill; where are you, please?
desire_serve : I see you're in Raleigh
desire_serve: are you into threesomes?
Artemis: no
Artemis: ewww
desire_serve: I’m sorry, you're very attractive
desire_serve: and you seem to be very nice
Artemis: what does nice have to do with a threesome
desire_serve: it doesn't, I’m sorry, I should not have asked
Artemis: nope, you should not have
Artemis: can I ask a question?
desire_serve: yes please
desire_serve: I’ll answer any question you have
Artemis: ok hold on
Artemis: trying to word it correctly
desire_serve: absolutely
Artemis: What about a picture of a person would make you think that a question like that would be OK to ask, I am not mad, shocked maybe, but more curious than anything, does it ever work? I mean does "she" ever say "Hell yeah, I have been waiting all day for someone to ask me that" I mean if she says yes, in a situation such as this, what does that really say about her? And you would really screw someone who, in the first 5-7 lines of chat agrees to that?
desire_serve: you ask a good question....sometimes there is curiousity....i would never, ever meet someone who wanted to screw immediately
Artemis: But you asked immediately
desire_serve: yes, i was dumb
Artemis: What are your expectations?
desire_serve: well, i would like to meet a woman
Artemis: So you are not the kind of person to think things through? And that..'s the kind of woman you want to meet?
desire_serve: no Ma..'am
desire_serve: you are making good criticisms
Artemis: Now I am really confused
desire_serve: well, you certainly have me on the ropes
desire_serve:but i think you..'re quite interesting, and i hope you will allow us to chat
Artemis: You are most likely a really great guy, go with that instead of "desire_serve: are you into threesomes?"
desire_serve: i do apologize
Artemis: I will decline to continue chatting with you, but good luck with that "threesome" thingy. Apology accepted
desire_serve: thank you
desire_serve: are you a dominant?
Artemis: bu-bye

No comments: