Wednesday, December 05, 2007






jimsterp9: i cant believe someone would im you and say nice tits
jimsterp9: thoses are not nice tits....they are beautiful tits
jimsterp9: and you love having your tits loooked at
jimsterp9: laak at you
jimsterp9: look
jimsterp9: \u r a slut
jimsterp9: and love the attention
Artemis: and that is why you are divorced.... good luck, though with that charm and wit you dont really need luck. bubye
jimsterp9: slut (POW BANG BOOM, what a zinger)
Artemis: if i were a true slut i'd do but, or does that just make me a picky slut?
jimsterp9: no...u r a prick tease slut
Artemis: i think its cute that you pretend to know me
jimsterp9: and then pretend to not want them looked at
jimsterp9: i can tell
jimsterp9: u display your tits
jimsterp9: how u
jimsterp9: r
jimsterp9: are (did he mean arrrrrrrr, like a pirate?)
Artemis
: i have a top on......
jimsterp9: and the reaqson you dis[lay your tits (uh, say what?)
jimsterp9: is because you dont think you have any other value
Artemis: i am not nude
Artemis: i am not naked
jimsterp9: lok at the pic hun
Artemis: no nipples are exposed
jimsterp9: it say...cum fuc my tits
Artemis: again, i'd never do an ugly fat old dude like you
jimsterp9: i didnt ask to be done
jimsterp9: see
Artemis: so you'll have to pretend
Artemis: not me
jimsterp9: u automatically think i want you
jimsterp9: i dont
jimsterp9: u r a little slut (at least he did not call me fat)
jimsterp9: prob a pig (D'OH, did he just call me fat?)
Artemis: of course you do or you would not said a wsord to me
Artemis: duh
jimsterp9: you wish
jimsterp9: don flatter yourself
jimsterp9: i look for inner beauty (and I know why)
Artemis: again, i would NOT do you
jimsterp9: dont want u too
Artemis: as i have stated many times before
jimsterp9: not used to having someone NOT want your cheap tits (trust me these were not cheap, just ask my husband)
Artemis
: i did not try to start a conversation with you buddy
Artemis: you did that
Artemis: not me
jimsterp9: to tell u waht a slut you are
jimsterp9: and im not your buddy (AWWWWWW shucks)
jimsterp9
: see ya slut
Artemis: thats how i know you WANT me so bad right now i bet you pants are at your ankles (now i have to spend the rest of the day poking my minds eye out)
jimsterp9
: good luck once they sag (they won't, my Dr. promised me)
Artemis: LOL
jimsterp9: you wish
jimsterp9: u prob havae a diease
Artemis: no again i dont want you nor do i wish anything about you
jimsterp9: from all the dirty cock u sic (SIC?)
Artemis: that is what you are doing
Artemis: not me
jimsterp9: prick tease
Artemis: you started this not me
jimsterp9: bye you are on ignor
Artemis: now i have a slut convention to attend
Artemis: bu-bye





Ahhh it's good to be back!

No comments: