Friday, May 11, 2007

bivafa66

bivafa66: how r u?
Artemis: so far so good
bivafa66: cool
bivafa66: so far?
bivafa66: but how?
Artemis: what?
Artemis: ii meant so far as this day has gone i am ok
bivafa66: lol so sorry my english lan is weak
bivafa66:
Artemis: well i only speak english
bivafa66: i know
bivafa66: how old r u?
Artemis: its in my profile
bivafa66: i can not open it
bivafa66: i dont know why
bivafa66: r u older than me?
bivafa66: lol
Artemis: 37, i am 37
bivafa66: wowwwwwwwww
bivafa66: i love older than me
Artemis: ok
bivafa66: may i ask apersonal question?
bivafa66: hello?
Artemis: what
bivafa66: may i ask a personally question?
Artemis: you can ask anything you want, i may not answer, that is up to me
bivafa66: ok thx have a good day

day 2

bivafa66: hi
Artemis: hey
bivafa66: how r u?
Artemis: ok
bivafa66: how old ru?
Artemis: can you read
bivafa66: oh no
bivafa66: lol
bivafa66: can you jump on my dick
bivafa66: it is beutiful
Artemis: yeah right, i am so impressed
bivafa66: see my dick pic
Artemis: why?
Artemis: a dick is a dick
Artemis: dumb ass
bivafa66: bye
Artemis: good idea

No comments: