Wednesday, April 18, 2007

siloy20

siloy20: love u i see u are kindly see u with ur son
Artemis: what?
siloy20: not lik web to web chat?
Artemis: see me with my son?
siloy20: in pic ya
Artemis: what picture with my son?
Artemis: where?
siloy20: have u son? or>?
Artemis: WHERE DO YOU SEE A PICTURE OF ME WITH A SON? WHERE DO YOU SEE THIS?
siloy20: oh sorry half ur pice whr dark i think u hug ur son
Artemis: no there are no pictures of me and a son
siloy20: i see arte
siloy20: wht is in ur hug in picture?
Artemis: one is my friend and one is my husband
siloy20: ohh i see in pice u hug any doll puppot
Artemis: that is a sock puppet
siloy20: i see
siloy20: i am siloy 48 actor artist and bsiness russia
Artemis: ok
siloy20: realy i see u ar kindly
siloy20: u lik chat web cam to web cam?
Artemis: how do you "see" that
siloy20: of u?
siloy20: evething u lik
siloy20: u are from u s a?
Artemis: i am from usa, but i did not understand anything else you typed
siloy20: if u lik on ur web cam then i will on web cam
siloy20: web to web talk
Artemis: no, i dont let strangers view my cam
siloy20: why?
Artemis: S T R A N G E R
Artemis: strangers dont need to see me
Artemis: and because i said so, i said no
siloy20: ok ok
siloy20: not angery of me
siloy20: but realy i like see u
siloy20: u think i asku show ur sex?
Artemis: I S A I D N O
Artemis: damn it
siloy20: i not ask u just sex
siloy20: ok every thing u lik
siloy20: u like i on my web cam after that if u like u on ur web cam?
Artemis: i have no idea what you just typed
Artemis: but N O
siloy20: ok
Artemis: geez, do you know what NO means?
siloy20: i wish u have nice time with husband & ur family
Artemis: always do
siloy20: nice
siloy20: ok if u not lik show web cam and talk with me i not like intruppet u
Artemis: NO ON THE DAMN CAM
Artemis: for the last time
siloy20: realy love u no for sex just my heart
Artemis: how can you say you LOVE someone you do NOT know
Artemis: that is stupid
siloy20: who ur mean stuppid?
Artemis: how can you say you LOVE someone you do NOT know
Artemis: how can you say you LOVE someone you do NOT know
Artemis: how can you say you LOVE someone you do NOT know
Artemis: get it?
siloy20: love heart
Artemis: or why would say that to a stranger that is MARRIED
siloy20: ok i wish u have nice time in husband
siloy20: u & husbad
siloy20: hahhahhagood ?
siloy20: i assure u love i talk with u re sex
siloy20: ok u left me?
siloy20: ok ok i ws u have nice time
siloy20: byyyyy
siloy20: when not like chat with me
siloy20: i dont like angery of me
siloy20: u byee
siloy20: ok?
siloy20: ohh i forget tell u haha
siloy20: all ur bodie

No comments: