Thursday, March 01, 2007

mathy_blue09

mathy_blue09: hello
BUZZ!!!
Artemis: ?
mathy_blue09: hw are u doing?
Artemis: fine, why the BUZZ?
mathy_blue09: oh am so sorry
mathy_blue09: its was a mistake
mathy_blue09: well am Riley by name
mathy_blue09: and u?
Artemis: i think it’s in my profile
mathy_blue09: alright Artemis
mathy_blue09: well nice meeting u Artemis
Artemis: ok
mathy_blue09: well kinda like to know more abt u
Artemis: why?
mathy_blue09: hmm
mathy_blue09: well jst wanna b friend
mathy_blue09: hw abt dat?>
Artemis: ok
mathy_blue09: soo?
Artemis: ok
mathy_blue09: well am male
mathy_blue09: 18 in age
mathy_blue09: hw abt dat?
Artemis: i am 37, that’s in my profile too
mathy_blue09: yeah
mathy_blue09: hav seen iy
mathy_blue09: it
mathy_blue09: well tell me more abt ur self
mathy_blue09: anything
mathy_blue09: u want me to know abt u
Artemis: i am married, that is in my profile, i am a RMA manager that is in my profile too
mathy_blue09: yeah
mathy_blue09: well u got any kid?
mathy_blue09: wat are ur hobbies?
Artemis: i don’t discuss my child/children with strangers on the intertewbs
mathy_blue09: oh i c
mathy_blue09: well tell me
Artemis: what
Artemis: your 18
Artemis: I am twice your age, what in the world would we have to talk about….
mathy_blue09: hmmm
mathy_blue09: i know
mathy_blue09: bt i jst want us to know friends to dats why i wanna know much abt u
mathy_blue09: so wat do u think?
Artemis: i think i can not understand a thing you typed
Artemis: it's spelled WHAT not wat
Artemis: you not u
Artemis: that's not dat
Artemis: learn to spell
mathy_blue09: hahahaha
mathy_blue09 has canceled the invitation to start photo sharing.

mathy_blue09: i know
mathy_blue09: its jst that at times i feel like tryping that way
mathy_blue09: bcuz am used to it
mathy_blue09: so ?
Artemis: i am used to standard English
Artemis: Being a mature adult will make you that way
mathy_blue09: oh i see
mathy_blue09: so tell me
mathy_blue09: do u hav any kid?
mathy_blue09: jst wanna know
Artemis: why do you want to know if i have children?
mathy_blue09: hmm
mathy_blue09: i jst wanna know
mathy_blue09: to know what to discuss with u
mathy_blue09: its like
Artemis: Again I don’t discuss my child/children with strangers on the internet
mathy_blue09: ok
mathy_blue09: am a stranger to you know
Artemis: Uh, yes you are
Artemis: why do you want to know a 37 year old married woman?
mathy_blue09: hahaha
mathy_blue09: well am kinda person
mathy_blue09: that like
Artemis: well i am not
mathy_blue09: making friends with mature ladies
Artemis: why
mathy_blue09: i dont really know but am jst that kinda person
Artemis: are you even out of high school?
mathy_blue09: hmm
mathy_blue09: well here
mathy_blue09: in my country
mathy_blue09: am an under graduate
mathy_blue09: ok?
Artemis: right
mathy_blue09: i said am an under graduate
mathy_blue09: hw abt that
mathy_blue09: an eletrical engineer
Artemis: you’re an undergrad with the communication skills of high school freshman
mathy_blue09: what do you mean by that?
Artemis: ----> mathy_blue09: hw abt that
Artemis: that is what i mean by that
Artemis: communication skills
Artemis: none
mathy_blue09: oh i see
mathy_blue09: well actualy
mathy_blue09: thats not my id
mathy_blue09: its a friends id
Artemis: I was referring to the “hw abt that’ portion
Artemis: not the ID
mathy_blue09: oh ok
mathy_blue09: so tell me
mathy_blue09: what would you like to know abt me?
Artemis: nothing
Artemis: did I ask anything?
mathy_blue09: ok
mathy_blue09: since u dont wanna even know me
mathy_blue09: so can we be friends?
Artemis: sure this makes perfect sense, i don’t want to know anything about you and you are 18
Artemis: wonderful
mathy_blue09: hmm
mathy_blue09: i gues u are not really in the mode of having some one like me as ur one of ur friends
mathy_blue09: well its ok
mathy_blue09: hav a nice day
Artemis: duh
Artemis: what gave it away?
mathy_blue09: how do you mean?
Artemis: holy crap.... go away
mathy_blue09: hey hey hey
mathy_blue09: why the insult?
mathy_blue09: plz dont ever try such again
Artemis: PARDON
mathy_blue09: u heard me
Artemis: YOU WILL NEVER DICTATE TO ME WHAT I WILL OR WILL NOT DO YOU ARE AN 18 YEAR OLD CHILD
mathy_blue09: hahaha
mathy_blue09: a child
mathy_blue09: lol
mathy_blue09: u kinda funny
mathy_blue09: well i like ur kinda person
mathy_blue09: wont you say thank u?
mathy_blue09: 
Artemis: At least I know proper English and how to execute it
Artemis: Have a nice day
mathy_blue09: hahaha
mathy_blue09: hey let me tell u
mathy_blue09: english is not my pro if u think so?
mathy_blue09: ok
mathy_blue09: its jst the way
mathy_blue09: i feel like typing when chating with my friends
mathy_blue09: and am use to use
mathy_blue09: ok?
mathy_blue09: u know what?
BUZZ!!!
mathy_blue09
: are u there madam mugu?
BUZZ!!!

No comments: