Monday, March 26, 2007

jamesbond27549 - Unreal, I hope it's not so

jamesbond27549: lol, well hope you have time this morning.
jamesbond27549: you live in raleigh?
Artemis: i am in raleigh
jamesbond27549: thats cool, I live near louisburg
jamesbond27549: so whats you up to today?
Artemis: just work
jamesbond27549: that sucks , you at work now?
Artemis: every day M-F
jamesbond27549: lucky you, I work third shift every other weekend.
jamesbond27549: it says your married?
Artemis: yeah
Artemis: got married in louisburg
Artemis: at the hudson manor
jamesbond27549: cool, well im married to. Are you interested in seeing other men?
Artemis: why....
jamesbond27549: just courious, Im looking for a woman that I can be friends with, with out all the drama of a relationship
Artemis: oh not like in a cheating way
jamesbond27549: is that the only pic you have online?
Artemis: i have a link on my profile
jamesbond27549: wow, your a very pretty woman
Artemis: ty
Artemis: don't you have dude friends?
Artemis: they dont have drama
jamesbond27549: lol, yea, but they dont come with fringe benefits lol
Artemis: i am not a skank ho
jamesbond27549: well thats good to know.
jamesbond27549: I know its probably hard for you to understand why a married man would do this, but im not here to defend myself, just to satisfy my desires
Artemis: So you are just that selfish, that you don’t care about anything but your desires…
Artemis: nice
Artemis: you are a real prize
jamesbond27549: Well its easy for you to say that with out even knowing me.
jamesbond27549: So you have never desired another man, since you have been married?
jamesbond27549: better yet, what would you do if your husband only wanted to have sex say, once every six months?
Artemis: then that is what life has dealt me, if you cant deal w/ it get a divorce
Artemis: and NO I HAVE NOT
Artemis: i married because i loved him
Artemis: and that is that
jamesbond27549: ok, so now you hate me, your dont even know me and you hate me.
jamesbond27549: sometimes devorce is not an option.
Artemis: No but I think you are a disgusting selfish ass, if she has not had sex with for six months, then you have most likely done something wrong and she does not want to lie down and throw her legs apart so can you get what you what or need…
jamesbond27549: nope, see now you are speaking out of your ass, Its not me, never has. beleave or not. look your not interested and thats fine, just do your husband a favor. submit to him often.
Artemis: Oh yeah your looking to cheat, NO
Artemis: you are not at fault
Artemis: you are being forced to cheat
jamesbond27549: ok, I choose to cheat, your not interested fine, there are plenty that will.
Artemis: bubye


OK this may just be a coincidence but on youtube this jamesbond27549 is listed and associated with youth ministry.
Looks like the same dude…. Oh this is a whole new level of creepy Assbaggery.


Did you feel that? I think there was a disturbance in the force.

No comments: