Tuesday, February 20, 2007

lou_zio2000

lou_zio2000: hi what up? u wanna watch me?
Artemis: watch you do what
lou_zio2000: I[ll do anything u say
Artemis: why
lou_zio2000: cuz u are hottt lol and I'm horny..lol
Artemis: yeah, right, that is attractive
lou_zio2000: lol
lou_zio2000: well u are very pretty
Artemis: why would i want to see you do anything?
lou_zio2000: help a guy out?
lou_zio2000: since u are so sexy..and have no problem turning heads
Artemis: You are begging a stranger… how pathetic are you?
lou_zio2000: have a laugh on me..I really will do as u say..being told what to do by a stranger is exciting..
lou_zio2000: plus u have control over me..
Artemis: I am not desperate
lou_zio2000: I can see that..it would be for fun thats all..
Artemis: fun for who
Artemis: not me
lou_zio2000: well a laugh for u
lou_zio2000: having control over a stranger.
Artemis: i am also not a sleazy skank
lou_zio2000: I can see that
Artemis: there for i will not do a sleazy skanky thing
lou_zio2000: I hear ya..
lou_zio2000: I see that watching a guy cum in his own face for u is not your cup of tea..
Artemis: i think i just vomited a bit
lou_zio2000: lol
lou_zio2000: sorry
Artemis: yeah you are, pretty much
lou_zio2000: no..I'm a good guy, Just horny and trying to be clean and safe about it..
Artemis: you’re sleazy and that is disgusting
lou_zio2000: sorry u feel that way..But I am nice guy. Just horny like all PEOPLE get..no harm to anyone.
Artemis: go away
lou_zio2000: fine..sorry to bother u..have a great day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should have asked him to give money to charity. He said he'd do anything you wanted, after all.

Artemis said...

ooooo good one.