Thursday, January 11, 2007

singdance4u

singdance4u: You make my heart melt
Artemis: about once a month for , I dont know how long, maybe a year, you send me the same thing, had you read my profile you'd see I am in a Long Term Relationship
singdance4u: i wish i could get over u..but i,m attracted to u..like a moth to a flame
Artemis: there is nothing to "get over" you don't know me, if you are going by looks then you are superficial, and i hate that
Artemis: loath it
singdance4u: yea..i guess u are right...even ray charles said u were good looking
Artemis: lame
singdance4u: any way..i can stil use u as my dream lover
Artemis: ewwwwwwwww
Artemis: gross
Artemis: gag
singdance4u: or can i get locked up for that
Artemis: i have to go poke my minds eye out now
singdance4u: ok..i wil keep a eye out for u later
Artemis: NO DONT
Artemis: my god, NO NO NO NO NO ONONOONONO
Artemis: NO
singdance4u: i wil try to overcome u
singdance4u: or try to find a clone of u
Artemis: yeah we have soooooooooo much together, are you really this desperate?
Artemis: pathetic?
singdance4u: i dont know why i like u so much..i just do
Artemis: how can you like someone you have never met, again pathetic, and that is a very ugly character trait. See I can tell by the way you profess this load of bullshit that I DO NOT LIKE YOU
singdance4u: i gues i,m a bit psychic or have a 6th sense about u
Artemis: what, you knew i'd find you to be an assbag
Artemis: an idiot
Artemis: a P O S?
singdance4u: yea...i stil think we could be a good match..if we ever strike it
Artemis: you are old, you have old balls
Artemis: i am not
Artemis: and i dont like old balls
singdance4u: if u ever hear my sincere voice..of if i could serenade u..u may have change of mind
Artemis: i am getting married dec 30th, this year
Artemis: go away
singdance4u: can i at least sing at your wedding
Artemis: fuck no
singdance4u: ok..guess kissing the bride is ruled out 4 sure then
Artemis: at least this make'll a good read for my blog
Artemis: another pathetic man in raleigh
singdance4u: So, do you like fat guys with no money?
Artemis: for the ladies to look out for
singdance4u: i wil just fade off into the nc sunset
Artemis: please do
singdance4u: but i wil never forget u..i wil use u as my model in my search for true love
Artemis: yeah do that
singdance4u: we may even meet in the next world..and have babies together
Artemis: its not a compliment
Artemis: you are now on my inore list, bubye
singdance4u: Madonna: Quicker than a ray of light she's flying...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy Crap, Hunter. You're like a lightning rod for the dregs of the interwubs.

I'm really not sure yet what that means, other than the fact that I'm afraid to share the URL to my blog. It might be some kind of contagious disease or something.