Thursday, October 05, 2006

zeekojani

I missed the first line of the chat he started:

Artemis: ty
zeekojani: you are beautiful as well..
zeekojani: how old are you lovely?
Artemis: it should be in my profile
zeekojani: oic..so your profile has been updated
Artemis: i try to keep it that way
zeekojani: in this case you are not only beautiful but honest as well
zeekojani: kids ,exes,lovers,lovers to be?
Artemis: ?
Artemis: what
zeekojani: do you have kids?
zeekojani: ex-hubbies? hubbies to be?lol
Artemis: it should say i am in a long term relationship on there
Artemis: and i like to keep my personal family matters to my self, that is not for the world to know
zeekojani: awwwwwwwwwwwww..how nice
(WTF? Like I'm a 9 yr. old child that said I wanted a pony)
Artemis
: i only put out there what i think is "OK"
Artemis: not so much nice but logical
zeekojani: what you have put out there is wonderful
zeekojani: I know lovely lady I know...being a woman out there is not easy
(O M G, NO HE DID-UNT)
Artemis
: i have not had any problems
Artemis: i am not weak
zeekojani: you mean you are not dumb..huh..lol
Artemis: i stand on my own, own my own home and I have a car that’s not broke piece of crap
zeekojani: what makes people weak in your opinion?
Artemis: vw jetta
zeekojani: LOL
zeekojani: nice car
Artemis: your comment "being a woman out there is not easy"
Artemis: yes it is easy
Artemis: very easy
Artemis: any woman who says different is weak
(OK, strippers and hooker don’t have it so easy, we all know about the "Flaming Hooker")
zeekojani
: you said you were not weak so what makes you strong?
Artemis: the fact i am not weak
zeekojani: yeah
Artemis: i stand on my own
Artemis: own my own home
Artemis: ...
Artemis: what did you miss
zeekojani: wow...I need a lady with a mouse..lol
Artemis: i depend on no one but me
zeekojani: I am going to be moving to NC soon
zeekojani: house.not .mouse..sorry..lol
Artemis: i am on my way home, my days work is done, have a nice day
zeekojani: I will catch you once in Raleigh
(UH… NO YOU WON”T)



He might as well have referrer to me as “The Little Lady”
My skin crawls when people talk down to me, like I am a naive child.
It sincerely pisses me off.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey little lady... hahahahahaha