Tuesday, September 12, 2006

zealmclance

zealmclance: hi baby
zealmclance: How u doing?

Artemis: baby? you know me?

zealmclance: Sorry for tht

zealmclance: How u doing?

Artemis: ok

zealmclance: ok

zealmclance: so wht ur name?

Artemis: that's personal

zealmclance: I am Zeal by name
zealmclance: i am from Indiana

zealmclance: Redkey

Artemis: ok

zealmclance: i am 43 yrs of age
zealmclance: i am a building contractor

zealmclance: i am acring and passionate man
Artemis: are you a reader?
zealmclance: i am not online here to play or look for job
Artemis: so what are you here for?

zealmclance: i am looking for caring and lovely woman on here

Artemis: do you read

zealmclance: tht why i am on here

Artemis: can you read?

zealmclance: why did u ask me tht?
Artemis: because you obviously did NOT read my profile

zealmclance: Oh yea

Artemis: yeah

zealmclance: cos i can't find nothing on ur Profile

zealmclance: tell me about it
zealmclance: \Okay
Artemis: "Marital Status: Long-term Relationship
Sex: Female Occupation: Logistics More About Me Hobbies: Curling. I set a hooker on fire once in Reno. Looking for a COH player. No I do not have a cam. Latest News: If your profile is blank, donÂ’t bother me. NO I am not BI. NO I am not into S&M or Bondage. And NO, I donÂ’t want to see your penis, and saying "nice tits" is NOT an accolade. Looking for a COH player.' ( I copied all of this from my profile)
zealmclance: so wht about it?

Artemis: click under "ACTIONS" then "CONTACT ACTIONS" then "VIEW PROFILE"

Artemis: and there it all is

zealmclance: r u Engage?
Artemis: Marital Status: Long-term Relationship..Is this not enough
zealmclance: Ok
Artemis: "If your profile is blank, donÂ’t bother me."

zealmclance: so u trying to tell me to leave u alone huh?

Artemis
Artemis: BLANK

zealmclance: yea
zealmclance: i can tell u
zealmclance: if u care to ask me

BUZZ!!!

Artemis: ? what?

zealmclance: dont u wanna chat with me?
Artemis: no, you did not bother to read my profil therefore you never intended to pay any attention to what I had to say you dismissed me from the start

zealmclance: ok
zealmclance: am sorry
zealmclance: can we get to knwo better now?

Receiving the "Falling Hearts" IMVironment from zealmclance...

zealmclance has selected the "Falling Hearts" IMVironment.


Artemis: I have someone......HELLO ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?

zealmclance: Yea
zealmclance: Hello!!!

BUZZ!!!

Artemis: you need to find someone else to beg, not me

zealmclance: ok

zealmclance: bye

No comments: