Thursday, May 25, 2006

Old Naked Guy

If you have ever wondered what you grandfather looked like nude then check out this old guy. I am still having nightmares.


raleigh53m4f: hi...on now?
Artemis: ?
raleigh53m4f: saw your profile in a search...nice pics
Artemis: ty
raleigh53m4f: am 53/m/raleigh
raleigh53m4f: ncsu/fairgrounds area
Artemis: all my info is in my profile
raleigh53m4f: i saw
Artemis: ok
raleigh53m4f: any potential interest in real meetings?
Artemis: um, what part of In a Long Term Relationship did you not get?
raleigh53m4f: people sometimes have a desire to wonder
raleigh53m4f: apparantly you don't
raleigh53m4f: so am sorry to bother you
Artemis: no I don’t, I thought I made it clear in the profile
Artemis: and you are married
Artemis: and naked, ew
raleigh53m4f: there are plenty of married on profiles who are looking
Artemis: thanks pal

1 comment:

The Real Kato said...

GAAAAAH, MY EYES, MY EYES!