Thursday, February 23, 2006

Married men, what are you thinking!

onenightincovington: hi there
Artemis: hello
onenightincovington: care to chat a bit?
Artemis: what bout?
onenightincovington: nothing specific
onenightincovington: get to know each other?
Artemis: ok
onenightincovington: did you have a chance to view my profile yet?
Artemis: no not really, why? what’s in there?
onenightincovington: not much really
onenightincovington: i am 39
onenightincovington: male
onenightincovington: greensboro
Artemis: oh, then why should I bother
onenightincovington: gotcha
onenightincovington: may be another fact that i am actually married...
Artemis: oh
Artemis: are you hitting on me?
onenightincovington: i am not sure
onenightincovington: i don't even know you yet
Artemis: if you’re married you need to be sure, did you read my profile?
onenightincovington: yes, i read your profile.. and no, i am not a pervert...
Artemis: ok
onenightincovington: i am a pretty decent guy actually...
onenightincovington: i am not sure how much it is worth coming from me...
onenightincovington: you look like a very interesting person
onenightincovington: did you really set a hooker on fire in Reno?
Artemis: i sure did
onenightincovington: wow
Artemis: I have had a few run-ins with hookers
onenightincovington: oh my god
onenightincovington: you are quite a character
Artemis: I am just me and nothing more
onenightincovington: you are cool (using the word "cool" is so 80's)
onenightincovington: are you interested in meeting a guy like myself? (note all that I have to go on, even I were single and he was also...really what are guys thinking, is it just sex?)
Artemis
: a married guy? With no profile, what is there to meet?
onenightincovington: i do have a profile
onenightincovington: would you like me to send my pic or something? what is it that you are missing in my profile? ask me and I will answer...
Artemis: the wife portion
onenightincovington: you mean, you are not interested becuase I am married?
Artemis: is that not reason enough, does there have to be more? "no he is married, he just killed a few people"....
Artemis: what am i missing?
onenightincovington: you are not missing anything (B I N G O)
onenightincovington
: i wasn't sure what your thoughts were
onenightincovington: now i am
Artemis: Obviously, you’re married and looking to screw around on your wife… sounds like I’m the lucky one here
onenightincovington: please don't judge me...
Artemis: you kidding right, you are married and asking if I want to meet you
Artemis: and you can see that i am in a long term relationship
onenightincovington: i wasn't kidding
Artemis: then don’t put yourself out there like that
onenightincovington: ok... i got it...
Artemis: Don’t be despicable and no one, including me, will think you are despicable
Artemis: do the right thing; get a divorce or leave or whatever
onenightincovington: i might do that in due course... my only concern is my child
onenightincovington: that is the only reason why i am not divorced yet
Artemis: if you cheat you will destroy that life.... at least in a divorce there is time to take care of these things, I have done it myself with a child involved
Artemis: so I know
Artemis: for a fact
Artemis: you can not bullshit me on this
onenightincovington: i wasn't bullshit you on anything
Artemis: onenightincovington: i might do that in due course...
Artemis:?
Artemis: what was that about?
onenightincovington: i might get a divorce in the future
Artemis: so you will cheat till then?
onenightincovington: i don't remember how many times we came to that point
onenightincovington: i guess i don't see it as simply cheating with a sexual relationship
Artemis: oh so you are looking for a sperm receptacle? Someone to just use and then throw away when you are done?
Artemis: wow, I lucked out again
onenightincovington: this really bothers me that you see me as someone i am not
Artemis: I see you as you have presented yourself
onenightincovington: ok, i will take the blame
onenightincovington: look, i keep typing and deleting
onenightincovington: the more i try to defend myself, the more i sound ridiculous (GEE, really? wonder why?)
onenightincovington
: i don't want to do that
onenightincovington: i know who i am, and why i am here at this point
Artemis: and
onenightincovington: you are really a colorful person
onenightincovington: i guess i am in the wrong place at the wrong time
Artemis: not really, things are balck and white
onenightincovington: see? i told you you were colorful
onenightincovington: :)
onenightincovington: and please don't worry about correcting balck
Artemis: I wont
onenightincovington: i guess i will be classified with the rest of men in internet, who are looking for some kind of a depository...
Artemis: you will be classified as Assbaggery (BOOOYA!)
onenightincovington
: oh my god
onenightincovington: this really hurts
Artemis: what do you want me to do about it?
onenightincovington: nothing more.... please...
onenightincovington: i don't know what to tell you anymore...
onenightincovington: i am speechless
Artemis: I am not the single determining factor on that anyway
onenightincovington: a speechless assbagger
onenightincovington: what you think i am doesn't make me that person
Artemis: it would have to put up to a vote, i am sure the men would come to your aid
Artemis: no, this is true, your words would do that
onenightincovington: can you see through the basics for a second?
Artemis: like what
Artemis: all i have is what is typed here
onenightincovington: just put aside the fact that i am married (?!?!?!?!?! WATTTT?!)
onenightincovington
: try to see me as a person
onenightincovington: not a member of "men" (does this mean he is now a woman? I am not Bi either)
Artemis
: keep going
onenightincovington: not just a married man, trying to cheat on his wife simply because he is selfish, unfaithful, etc. (um, why else? what other reason is there?)
onenightincovington: i am not selfish (?)
onenightincovington: and probably one of the most decent guys around, except for this fact that I put myself "out there" (and you are looking to screw around on your wife)
onenightincovington
: surely it is a contradiction in terms
Artemis: I am not buying it, but keep going, and I would like to know why you are trying so hard to convince me of, whatever IT is...
onenightincovington: could it be some self respect? i told you i hated that you see me as someone i am not
onenightincovington: i don't mean to bother you
onenightincovington: i am not even sure if you are open to change your mind
Artemis: Really now you are just entertaining the troops
onenightincovington: i agree, it is kinda meaningless me trying to convince you that i am otherwise a decent guy
onenightincovington: what does that mean? (entertaining the troops)
Artemis: and no i am not changing my mind, I am happy with my hot steaming pile of man (GRRRRR)
onenightincovington: by the way, i am not a native speaker of english
onenightincovington: when i said, "changing your mind" i meant changing your mind about how you view me
Artemis: no not really
onenightincovington: trust me, i am not trying to convince you to meet me
onenightincovington: what does that mean? (entertaining the troops)
onenightincovington: i guess you are busy
Artemis: at this point you are only entertaining me (and you, the reader)
Artemis: is what that meant
onenightincovington: than i am afraid the entertainment is over
Artemis: aww shucks
Artemis: have a good whatever
Artemis: bu-bye
onenightincovington: so do you
onenightincovington: bye

No comments: