Thursday, January 05, 2006

I am a fat loser, so he says..

rldqaz: hi
Artemis : hi
rldqaz: like your pic
Artemis : ty
rldqaz: see mine
Artemis : I did
(
gadzooks!)
rldqaz
: 44
rldqaz: aries
Artemis : aries?
Artemis : where is that
rldqaz: thats my sign
rldqaz: im in asheville
Artemis : oh, did not realize people still cared about signs
rldqaz: im into all kinds of things
rldqaz: maybe could teach u
rldqaz: long as i keep u from fire
Artemis : and hookers
rldqaz: yea
rldqaz: ive never been to hookers
rldqaz: always had women (this is clearly a lie, look him up, he aint pretty and his attitude blows chunks)
rldqaz: oh im dominant 2
rldqaz: but not sadist
Artemis : well, I guess it takes all kinds
rldqaz: whats your sign
Artemis : STOP
rldqaz: by fatty
Artemis : LOL
Artemis : you called me fat..... that’s a hoot
rldqaz: better than cussing
rldqaz: im just 2 nice
Artemis : well you do have nerve
rldqaz: i am just like u (um, no, your not!)
rldqaz: jaded
rldqaz: experienced
Artemis : yeah, but I don’t resort to tacky tactics
rldqaz: telling me stop makes me want to spank u
Artemis : did you read my profile?
rldqaz: yea
Artemis : what part did you miss?
rldqaz: u still need me to take u higher
Artemis : no thanks, I am fine
rldqaz: by loser
Artemis : LOL, you are really insecure
rldqaz: it takes 2 to tango
rldqaz: an i never waste time
rldqaz: whats your sign
Artemis : I have a gay friend that says he might be interested in you
rldqaz: not me
rldqaz: i only do 3 somes with women
(somehow I doubt this to be accurate)

1 comment:

Eminator said...

you are a fat loser, get a a grip on reality punk face, where is your brother??? he is dead to you? where is your mother....she hates you....where is your father....he disowned you and turned to the dark side....where are your friends....dying....they run from your foul stench