Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Larry Jones

Larry Jones: hello
Artemis: hello
Larry Jones: thank for respond tome
Larry Jones: how are u doing?
Artemis: ok
Larry Jones: i want noting from u but love
Larry Jones: pls give it to me
Artemis: what
Artemis: from a stranger
Artemis: are you crazy
Larry Jones: why
Artemis: i'll take your money and leave you for dead, DID YOU READ MY PROFILE? or just look at the pix?
Larry Jones: i read it but no problem
Artemis: you dont see a problem?
Larry Jones: babe just let us be friend
Artemis: babe?
Artemis: oh hells no you d'ndt
Larry Jones: add me pls
Larry Jones: i love to talk to u
Larry Jones: i know u must be a seriouse lady
Artemis: what part of marrief did you NOT get
Artemis: babe...... holy shit
Artemis: you dont know me
Artemis: i freaking hate the crap
Larry Jones: i want along time relationsip
Larry Jones: am sorry for that
Artemis: I AM MARRIED
Artemis: HELLO
Artemis: thats in the profile
Larry Jones: ok nice add me pls ill se u same time toomorrow
Larry Jones: bye
Artemis: my profile also says : If your profile is blank, don’t bother me. NO I am not BI. NO I am not into S&M or Bondage. And NO, I don’t want to see your penis, and saying "nice tits" is NOT an accolade.
Artemis: your is blank bumdass

Day 2


Larry Jones: hi
Larry Jones: am back
Larry Jones: i hope u are still on
Artemis: i leaving now
Larry Jones: i se u look cooool on ur pics
Larry Jones: ok ill wait u same time tomorrow
Larry Jones: pls make dure u be onlinwith me tomorrow

Day 3

Larry Jones: hi
Larry Jones: nice to meet today
Artemis: never met me
Larry Jones: am just happy for meeting online
Larry Jones: how was today work?
Artemis: still here
Larry Jones: ok nice
Larry Jones: am seriouse about wath am tell u yesterday
Artemis: i was serious too
Larry Jones: ok nice
Larry Jones: will u love to live with me in urope?
Artemis: what the fuck are babbling about
Artemis: hell no
Artemis: I AM MARRIED
Artemis: FOR THE 4TH TIME
Larry Jones: there's no problem with that
Artemis: I AM NOT A FUCKING CHEATING WHORE
Larry Jones: ok
Artemis: DUH
Larry Jones: but ill bear with any condition that u carry me
Artemis: HOW STOPID ARE YOU
Larry Jones: since u promise u ill be with me
Artemis: NO
Artemis: NO
Artemis: NO
Artemis: NO
Artemis: NO
Artemis: IDIOT
Artemis: NO
Artemis: FUCK NO
Artemis: HELL NO
Artemis: NO FUCKING WAY IN HELL
Artemis: STUPID FUCKINNG ASSBAG
Larry Jones: why come down
Larry Jones: am i love with u
Larry Jones: dont thik amj orking
Artemis: YOUR PATHETIC AND STUPID, A STUPID MAN COULD NOT EARN ENOUGH MONEY TO KEEP ME HAPPY, AND PATHETIC IS VERY UNATTRACTIVE
Larry Jones: is like u dont understand me?
Larry Jones: dont worry .
Larry Jones: if ti's about money
Larry Jones: u dont have problem
Larry Jones: wath i need is ur hearth
Larry Jones: u just primise me ur love ill do every thing for u
Artemis: no
Larry Jones: just promise me ur love .
Artemis: no
Larry Jones: ill take care of u with any thing u want
Larry Jones: since when i saw ur pics .u are always in my hearth
Larry Jones: ill be there for u at any time ipromise
Larry Jones: u there?
Larry Jones: talk to honey
Artemis: you are now on my "blocked" list
Larry Jones: why
Larry Jones: i know u love me
Larry Jones: and i do too

No comments: