Tuesday, May 01, 2007

all4it513

all4it513: Hi!...how are you? I'm here in Raleigh...very interested!! Just looking for some no games, no strings, uninhibited, adult naughty fun....lol. I'm very real!...just figured I would give yahoo profiles a shot since I just moved here 2 months ago., I'm 30...5'11"...185 lbs...athletic build. Clean shaved (in the right spots too....lol) Italian/German....and LOVE oral!...ALL about you!! Hope to hear back from you either way. I'm free this afternoon if there is any interest. and I can e-mail a few pics if you want also....just let me know!
Artemis: did you read my profile? and this reads like spam...
all4it513: far from spam
all4it513: lol
all4it513: and yes I read it...
all4it513: lol
Artemis: i am married...
all4it513: well I'm not...and can be very discrete
all4it513: hahaha
all4it513: too blunt for you?
all4it513: was worth a shot
Artemis: i am not a skank ass cheating whore and if that is what you like then it says a lot about you, and none of it's good
Artemis: good luck with that
all4it513: thanks

No comments: